You Know.. We All Have Rules???

Great thread Darth,

Congrats on the baby, Snow

Also, as for the drama there has been alot of it lately and I hope everyone remembers what this board if for,,,,,,info on the good stuff..............stay focus and if not, then points will have to be issued.....lol
Yea....Go Darth

Ignore any thread you deem not worth responding too. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
+1 Words to live by...
"Well said" to Darth and St. Mateo.

It's pretty cool to have mods that understand the futility of cat herding but can you guys get someone to clean the bathroom and maybe see about getting my parking pass back. Wayward may want his space back one day.

I'm done sucking up now!
"Well said" to Darth and St. Mateo.

It's pretty cool to have mods that understand the futility of cat herding but can you guys get someone to clean the bathroom and maybe see about getting my parking pass back. Wayward may want his space back one day.

I'm done sucking up now! Originally Posted by boardman
No you're not...
Maybe I should have said "for now"
Maybe I should have said "for now" Originally Posted by boardman
+1
  • cg00
  • 09-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Great thread Darth,

Congrats on the baby, Snow

Also, as for the drama there has been alot of it lately and I hope everyone remembers what this board if for,,,,,,info on the good stuff..............stay focus and if not, then points will have to be issued.....lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Come on you badass mofos start issuing warnings, tickets, fines and bans already. Speak lightly but carry a big bad lightsaber and 9 mm to pop a cap.

I got a need for speed but even I want some patrol pulling over the completely drunk and reckless on my highways. Even adults have to be told to play nice and within some limits every now and then.

Now how to go see the mayor to get this parking ticket taken care of?