Guess no one wants needs roses tonight.

He hasn't disabled his account yet?
  • broes
  • 04-29-2016, 03:00 PM
He hasn't disabled his account yet? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
He won't. He just put everyone that posted on this thread on his ignore list. I am not even joking.
I pm several providers and not one reply.

I guess my roses are not red like everyone's.

More roses in my pocket than in theirs.

Fine by me. Originally Posted by CG2014
You must be black. LMAO

Awwwh, poor baby.

What a faggot!
You must be black. LMAO

Awwwh, poor baby.

What a faggot! Originally Posted by Muscleup

Wtf? Why would that even be relevant?? So somebody gets points for calling someone "Cuban on Tuesdays " but this shit flies?? I'll wait.
Wtf? Why would that even be relevant?? So somebody gets points for calling someone "Cuban on Tuesdays " but this shit flies?? I'll wait. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I'm guessing he was possibly beat up by black kids when he was a child...He certainly seems to have a lot of animosity towards black men according to his previous posts.Or maybe he is just the son of Licker License.

His racist shit is tiresome and silly...
You must be black. LMAO

Awwwh, poor baby.

What a faggot! Originally Posted by Muscleup
We definitely don't welcome any racism here. Please keep this type of shit off the board..
Wtf? Why would that even be relevant?? So somebody gets points for calling someone "Cuban on Tuesdays " but this shit flies?? I'll wait. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I agree this comment is not called for. The OP is also very rude.

Why are Tulsa providers posting in Dallas co-ed? Must not be a lot of business in Tulsa

Why are Tulsa providers posting in Dallas co-ed? Must not be a lot of business in Tulsa Originally Posted by HobbySnob

I just moved here thanks though. And as far as i know, ECCIE members can post wherever they please. Run along little troll.

Why are Tulsa providers posting in Dallas co-ed? Must not be a lot of business in Tulsa Originally Posted by HobbySnob
She's 100 times more relevant than you in DFW. I think a better rule would to be to limit the amount of newbie posts allowed.
She's 100 times more relevant than you in DFW. I think a better rule would to be to limit the amount of newbie posts allowed. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Or retread handles haha
Or retread handles haha Originally Posted by Boltfan
theeccie214 already confirmed he is a retread. Thanks for confirming.

How is the poker pimp doing?
I was speaking of you...

And I am fine. Legal poker is much more fun.
Maybe they don't respond because you are an asshole Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Lmao!!

What's the record for 'likes' on one post??

Sorry for being late to this thread, but that was hilarious.

Man, what a d-bag!!
Fuckin' broes LOL!!!

Jules's post is approaching 100 likes by now. That's got to be a record!!

OP... Surely you've had a few drinks and just a really bad day, right?? I mean, you're obviously having a bad day now!

C'mon, man... Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
The timing of it was so perfect, too. Just a few posts away from the OP's ridiculous nonsense, and it was exactly what everyone was thinking at the time.

I've never seen better timing for a post.
The timing of it was so perfect, too. Just a few posts away from the OP's ridiculous nonsense, and it was exactly what everyone was thinking at the time.

I've never seen better timing for a post. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
No shit LOL!!

Jules is awesome