Why Do Providers Like Doggie So Much?

I like this position mostly for a large duration of my sessions because it places me in a dominant position as she contours to my thrust. I personally like it because it allows for a full stroke and an enthusiastic pound.

For the most part I have noticed more ladies dont really throw their ass back to control flow as much. When a lady throws it back it sets her apart from most ladies and I can last much longer because Im doing less thrusting, if she doesnt I will pace myself so I can enjoy it more longer. This however seems to be a position where she has the possibility to be in chill mode so long as she can take intercourse and keep her ass and knees upright and her back arched and angled.
i like it doggy cause it hits the spot )
Hummmm I once purchased a map but seasoned traveler does that make me NOT! The only thing you can learn from this site about woman is that they are all different. Want to learn about woman... talk to them, date them, love them and cherish them. And if you can figure them out, post that, then perhaps we'll all learn something! Till then this will remain the land of crazy, BS and what the hell? I've spent a life time interacting with woman. And I'm where I started, they're all different!

Oh and magazines… they print what sells and that’s about it! The grocery store is full of them. Take a look at just the covers next time you’re checking out! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (Want to learn about adoption?) Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver (How to interact with house staff 101?)

Oh I like doggie! Originally Posted by Still Looking
agreed- women aren't too difficult...but a couple rules you MUST follow...

1- don't chase a woman who doesn't want to be chased...
2- chase her to you get that azz....then let her chase you...

3- if she don't chase after you then you weren't that good...if she was that good for you...call her back...

4- don't be crude and a d1ck until you get her in bed...you can only be an azz truly and really get away with it after you tapped her azz...or unless you KNOW she's really in love with you...

5- if a woman breaks up with you, she's been thru with you for a long time...always break up with a woman before she breaks up with you....she'll respect you more..

6- never beg for or force sex...if she ain't putting out, then you've done something (in her mind) that you need to work thru...OR...she's not that into you (anymore)

i digress.