Clarence Thomas will die . . .

how about... none of the fucking above????

write your poll better! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
expanding on that.... he dies with honor!
That's the problem with that thinking. From the left and the right.

Minute 7, 50 second mark.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
10:34 was the best part. That's what it's all about. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm afraid to ask, but here goes:

Would you expand on that? Not quite sure where you're going with that.

Afraid because I think I know what you mean. And I didn't see that coming from you. Capable of the 10:35 moment.

But then again, I do think you posses the depth of faith to go as far as you think is needed.

That far at an abortion clinic? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Watch the clip again and see if you can figure it out. Originally Posted by Levianon17

I'll take a stab at it.

the racist may have taken things a bit too far. he was obviously not looking to kill anyone. He was trying to teach them a lesson about belief, what are you willing to kill for????

the scene after 10:35, humiliation takes many forms. the guy who had the dinner knife to his throat must've shit in his pants. without thinking, he grabs the carving knife and kills the racist from the behind. looks like the racist was surprised.

I like the fact the libs were shocked at the racist and shocked again when the racist was killed by one of their own.
and ruthie presided over gay marriage. she didn't recuse herself over that case too. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

well since ecky9.5k bumped his own 2 month old thread, WTF.

no she did not and her comments about Trump were clearly politically motivated and she should have recused herself. far as i know even Roberts as chief justice can't force another justice to recuse themselves. that leaves the court of public opinion and we all know how fair and unbiased the press is, right??? bhahhaa

notice that the leftist press defended ruthie for bravely standing up to "Evil Lord Donald" while then defending the "right" of these assholes to "protest" in front of conservative justices over this Roe v Wade issue. ignoring the fact that federal law bars the right to protest in this specific circumstance.

and of course these illegal protesters carried signs saying "RuthieTard Sent Us". which in the liberal media makes it somehow both righteous and legal. the former is debatable on political views the latter is not.

no she did not and her comments about Trump were clearly politically motivated and she should have recused herself. far as i know even Roberts as chief justice can't force another justice to recuse themselves. that leaves the court of public opinion and we all know how fair and unbiased the press is, right??? bhahhaa

notice that the leftist press defended ruthie for bravely standing up to "Evil Lord Donald" while then defending the "right" of these assholes to "protest" in front of conservative justices over this Roe v Wade issue. ignoring the fact that federal law bars the right to protest in this specific circumstance.

and of course these illegal protesters carried signs saying "RuthieTard Sent Us". which in the liberal media makes it somehow both righteous and legal. the former is debatable on political views the latter is not. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Disclosure. Sir.

Stop crying.
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

John Donne (1572 - 1631)
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

John Donne (1572 - 1631) Originally Posted by ICU 812

Sotomayor is being nice.

[snip] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
he must be bored.
You know, 9500 made a mistake. I've seen the entire movie The Last Supper and know how it ends. He hopes that you don't know that movie. In the last scene, Rush Limbaugh (a Rush type character played by Ron Perlman) is stuck at the airport when his flight is grounded. Now the group had decided to break up over their differences (and a few murders of law enforcement people). Still, they invite Rush back to their place for dinner. They serve him spaghetti and discuss things that lead up to "if you went back in time and met Hitler in a pub in about 1920, would you kill him?" Rush leans back and lights a cigar. He says NO, he would not. The radical black character played by Courtney Vance jumps up (figuratively) and goes "Aha, because you agree with him." Vance wants to serve up the poison wine but the rest want to hear the explanation. Rush continues, he does not agree with Hitler but it is not his right to take the law (as the group has been doing) into his hands and kill Hitler. He would however, talk to him and try to convince of his errors. The group of liberals is split; this is Rush Limbaugh, we have a right to kill him. No, the others say, he is right, we don't have a right to kill. Meanwhile, Rush is looking out in the rainy night and sees seven graves disguised as tomato plantings while the radio talks about the mysterious disappearances of several local citizens including the female sheriff. The group comes back subdued. Rush has poured them all some wine for a last toast (not the wine that had "gone bad"). He has to leave and he graciously toasts his hosts and they all drink.
There is a voice over of Perlman talking about power. People want him to run for president but why? He has power with his radio show, TV show, and books. He has much more impact as he is rather than being stuck with rules. We see a little piece of art on the wall showing every member of the group dead and Rush walking away smoking his cigar.

The moral?

Conservatives are rational, smart, fairly non-violent except in self-defense, and care about humanity.
Liberals (progressives) are tyrannical, with little regard for other's opinions, they will kill if they convince themselves it is for "the greater good".

Good movie 9500, too bad you never saw the end of it.
ron perlman? isn't he like 7 feet tall?

surprised that he plays the rush limbaugh type cigar chomping character.

barley, aren't you getting ahead of the story? people don't like spoilers. lol.

hes only talking about 1 part of that movie, the scene he refers to (apparently their first murder of the ex-marine). its that part he seems not understand.
You know, 9500 made a mistake. I've seen the entire movie The Last Supper and know how it ends. He hopes that you don't know that movie. In the last scene, Rush Limbaugh (a Rush type character played by Ron Perlman) is stuck at the airport when his flight is grounded. Now the group had decided to break up over their differences (and a few murders of law enforcement people). Still, they invite Rush back to their place for dinner. They serve him spaghetti and discuss things that lead up to "if you went back in time and met Hitler in a pub in about 1920, would you kill him?" Rush leans back and lights a cigar. He says NO, he would not. The radical black character played by Courtney Vance jumps up (figuratively) and goes "Aha, because you agree with him." Vance wants to serve up the poison wine but the rest want to hear the explanation. Rush continues, he does not agree with Hitler but it is not his right to take the law (as the group has been doing) into his hands and kill Hitler. He would however, talk to him and try to convince of his errors. The group of liberals is split; this is Rush Limbaugh, we have a right to kill him. No, the others say, he is right, we don't have a right to kill. Meanwhile, Rush is looking out in the rainy night and sees seven graves disguised as tomato plantings while the radio talks about the mysterious disappearances of several local citizens including the female sheriff. The group comes back subdued. Rush has poured them all some wine for a last toast (not the wine that had "gone bad"). He has to leave and he graciously toasts his hosts and they all drink.
There is a voice over of Perlman talking about power. People want him to run for president but why? He has power with his radio show, TV show, and books. He has much more impact as he is rather than being stuck with rules. We see a little piece of art on the wall showing every member of the group dead and Rush walking away smoking his cigar.

The moral?

Conservatives are rational, smart, fairly non-violent except in self-defense, and care about humanity.
Liberals (progressives) are tyrannical, with little regard for other's opinions, they will kill if they convince themselves it is for "the greater good".

Good movie 9500, too bad you never saw the end of it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I saw it at the theater. Then many times after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn9tT_5GLtI

It's not over.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w41ZcNl-aCs?si=ir1TJIfARNdaOMH-
  • Tiny
  • 06-07-2024, 08:20 PM
Clarence Thomas will die...

How?

Covid
Cancer
Shame
Suicide Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Can we pick HIV? Or how about from a Long Dong Silver up the ass?

https://www.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS...lpress.column/
He will be mugged in a Walmart parking lot while overnight parking in the RV paid for by the folks who bought him off.
He will be mugged in a Walmart parking lot while overnight parking in the RV paid for by the folks who bought him off. Originally Posted by Diligaf

He's going to burn to death. Starting from his pants.

Can we pick HIV? Or how about from a Long Dong Silver up the ass?

https://www.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS...lpress.column/ Originally Posted by Tiny

The pubic hair bandit gets away with it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZURHD5BU1o8?si=YcV0oPZsb-ur89lc

From your article:

The truth about Thomas’s lies is told in David Brock’s new book, “Blinded by the Right," due out in September. This month’s issue of “Talk” magazine features a long excerpt. It recounts Brock’s ethical struggles as a writer. But, more importantly, it provides valuable insight into how the powerful right-wing media machine twists and dominates the news.