Willtay1990 ~ Regarding his negative review

It took God 6 days to make the Earth & on the seventh day he rested. between NP ban and FFF joining it took 7 days also. lmao!

It is definitely a coincidence

Mr. Chicagoboy enjoy the holidays papi Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
I believe I can handle most rude comments,slander and false accusations
But being accused of stalking some faceless,sloppy booger wolf that I have never heard of is a little too much

So again,please provide evidence which proves I have been following you around
If you pulled that lie out of your ass,just admit it
Nobody is going to hold that against you
Being an insecure,compulsive lying bsc provider won't stop horny guys from seeing you

By the way,are you new to the Hobby?
I'm asking because this NP guy hasn't posted since August and you joined in November
That doesn't add up to me,how about an explanation?
Was he your pimp?client?friend?enemy?But how?if you're not new to the Hobby feel free to let all of us know

Get your dictionary, call your translator and give me some answers please

Thank you
So again,please provide evidence which proves I have been following you around Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
That's kind of what most hookers do. They accuse you of stalking them on here when they don't like you. It's lame, but she's just being the typical silly hooker...most hookers hate my charming posts when I address them directly. I know their stupid online routine. They're very predictable when they have a problem with your posts if those posts are directed at them and they don't like them.

You ask for proof and they go silent because they made the shit up for whatever retarded reason they do...some have a WK come to the rescue, most WKs don't waste their time doing so because it's too obvious.

Edit: The smart hookers don't play that stupid game. They either ignore you or simply tell you to fuck off in a cool and clever way.
That's kind of what most hookers do. They accuse you of stalking them on here when they don't like you. It's lame, but she's just being the typical silly hooker...most hookers hate my charming posts when I address them directly. I know their stupid online routine. They're very predictable when they have a problem with your posts if those posts are directed at them and they don't like them. You ask for proof and they go silent because they made the shit up for whatever retarded reason they do...some have a WK come to the rescue, most don't waste their time doing so. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lol you're spot on.Some of these women can't exist without drama
They will put all kinda bullshit courtesan rhetoric in their showcase to portray themselves as drama-free ,humble, intelligent providers.
But they are just the opposite

As fast as she accused me of stalking her,when we'd never exchange any words, pms or texts before I'm sure this wasn't her first time.
You have a bad session with this vengeful brat and all hell is gonna break loose

Quick to start unnecessary drama but too lazy to list her weight in her showcase?
We all know you left that out on purpose

Smh
I can't help but Giggle when I read these comments heh
All we need now is WW to chime in with his other handles and we'll have a party again
Maybe I'll put you on the distribution for the 2017 Matrix of Posers, Pimps, and Mandles.

...... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Still waitin to see the 2016 Matrix.....

Just last week I refunded a client all his money even though he stay the whole time because his dick was too damn big . Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
My bad, sorry about that.
Being an insecure,compulsive lying bsc provider won't stop horny guys from seeing you

Thank you Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
I just looked up the faceless,sloppy booger wolf's posts and she comments on your posts when there not addressed to her... But you haven't comment on any of hers besides this discussion..

That's pretty funny
And..you dudes anti smoking comments are hilarious. Listen I hated cigs growing up..was higly asthmatic and smell turned me off.

With that same mindset the first time I got shot at...right after I realized I needed a cig and have been puffing one every since.

If your one of those retard pussies that gives me dirty looks in public when I'm killing my lungs if I catch u staring me down I'm more than likely to blow the shit right in your face. If you don't like it in the words of ludacris move bitch

It's funny that some fat piece of shit will bitch and become healthy conscience when a cigrette is in site then immediately stuff their fat ass with greasy fried chicken washed down with grape soda with Ice cream covered with Carmel stuffed in their rolls..all without batting a eye.

I just got hungry has fuck Originally Posted by dkalis
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

You refunded it after it became an issue for your buisness make sure you ad that part in there... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
OK, that's it....
Can I buy you drink sometime??

get a negative review and then write a rebuttal. How about actually telling us which mandle you girls are using to read the reviews. Originally Posted by gtoman
LOL- Why should she? It's entertaining to me that the Tards get to hide opinions and comments in the private box and in the ROS. It's just like all the "bad ass MF's" who are such big talk on the other side of the internet. Pah-lease. One word, Coward.
Not every provider probably agrees with me but just my .02.

Rant over, thank you.
NP was banned on August 28; FFF joined on September 4.

Yeah, probably just a coincidence.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I believe I can handle most rude comments,slander and false accusations
But being accused of stalking some faceless,sloppy booger wolf that I have never heard of is a little too much

By the way,are you new to the Hobby? New to the hobby? LOL!!! I think it is fact that linking a guested account to an active handle will get you banned. So, I will keep my comments to myself.
I'm asking because this NP guy hasn't posted since August and you joined in November
That doesn't add up to me,how about an explanation?
Was he your pimp?client?friend?enemy?But how?if you're not new to the Hobby feel free to let all of us know

Get your dictionary, call your translator and give me some answers please Thank you Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem

I can't help but Giggle when I read these comments heh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

+1 Tonight has been quite entertaining for me as well.
ChloeClark when you have time drinks on me...
^^^ Don't drink & drive baby girls, Uber is your friend.

~
^^^ Don't drink & drive baby girls, Uber is your friend.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I Hear You Mee Maw.... Yummy Gummy Bear Will Drive Me... Kiss
Butt butt butt...who will drive ME?!?!

Dorfy should probably tell Chloe that we are a package deal
Butt butt butt...who will drive ME?!?!

Dorfy should probably tell Chloe that we are a package deal Originally Posted by YummyMarie
That would be a sight to behold for some lucky Uber driver, a drunk Yummy, Dorfy, and Chloe in the back of his/her car! Especially if you're all playing spin the champagne bottle.