Trump's own DOJ says not to release memo

• WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 07:53 AM
Where does it state he's a "Trump nominiee"?

More of your fake facts! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you want to set the odds on a bet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 13, 2017 Originally Posted by WTF
So you say Trump did not nominate him? I'm waiting for you to provide proof of that...

So he is not a Trump nominee?

wtf is wrong with you?

How fucking ignorant are you to argue that he is not a Trump nominee when it states that in fact he is? Originally Posted by WTF

I did not say that.

re-read my post.

you have a reading comprehension problem.
Even several Dims said months ago it was a big nothingburger. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So if it's a big nthingburger, why such resistance to trump wanting to push it out to the general public?
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2018, 01:49 PM
So if it's a big nthingburger, why such resistance to trump wanting to push it out to the general public? Originally Posted by garhkal

Why such resistance to Muller?

That works both ways garhkal
Why such resistance to Muller?

That works both ways garhkal Originally Posted by WTF
Mueller is a compromised investigator with conflict of interests in a number of areas.
You mean the one Trump appointed? Like I said, you can't make this shit up!

President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 31, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017. In May 2017, he authored a memo which President Trump said was the basis of his decision to dismiss FBI Director James Comey.[4] Later that month, Rosenstein appointed special counsel Robert Mueller to investigate ties between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.[5] Originally Posted by WTF
wrong! re-read again. He was not only a Trump appointee.

Roesenstein was a Bush & Obama appointee (2005 & 2009).

Rosenstein actually tendered his resignation last year.

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 13, 2017. He was one of the 46 United States Attorneys ordered on March 10, 2017 to resign by Attorney General Jeff Sessions; Trump declined his resignation. Rosenstein was confirmed by the Senate on April 25, 2017 by a vote of 94-6. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So he is not a Trump nominee?

wtf is wrong with you?

How fucking ignorant are you to argue that he is not a Trump nominee when it states that in fact he is? Originally Posted by WTF
I did not say that.

re-read my post.

you have a reading comprehension problem. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
do you still think wtf I'm wrong???
Mueller is a compromised investigator with conflict of interests in a number of areas. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Exactly. It' like having the KIN of your victim serving on your Jury, or as the DA.. YOU JUST KNOW you won't get a fair shake. That's Mueller..
do you still think wtf I'm wrong??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The flaw in your post is ...

... assigning the word think to "wtf"!

(lower case fits him!)
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2018, 07:08 AM
Where does it state he's a "Trump nominiee"?

More of your fake facts! Originally Posted by LexusLover

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 13, 2017
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2018, 07:09 AM
FBI is corrupt in the upper management hierarchy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Really and how do you know this dilbert?

Was it those honest politicians from the GOP who have twisted facts to convince you so?
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2018, 07:16 AM
I’m talking about the ones in a leadership role you dipshit. Like Rosenstein and Ohr. The corrupt ones Mr DICKtater. Those are the types with something to hide. Not the new field appointees. Originally Posted by bambino
do you still think wtf I'm wrong??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
dilbert, you took my comment to bambino who was lying about Rosenstein not being a Trump appointee out of context with your posts.

Both bambino and LexusLiar were lying about Trump not appointing Rosenstein.

My first comment you quoted was to bambino , not you. You then quoted me and said I was wrong. Which was a lie. Trump had appointed Rosenstein. Just because he had been appointed by Bush and Obama did not mean that I was wrong about him being appointed by Trump.

I’m talking about the ones in a leadership role you dipshit. Like Rosenstein and Ohr. The corrupt ones Mr DICKtater. Those are the types with something to hide. Not the new field appointees. Originally Posted by bambino
You mean the one Trump appointed? Like I said, you can't make this shit up!

President Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on January 31, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017. In May 2017, he authored a memo which President Trump said was the basis of his decision to dismiss FBI Director James Comey.[4] Later that month, Rosenstein appointed special counsel Robert Mueller to investigate ties between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.[5] Originally Posted by WTF
dilbert, you took my comment to bambino who was lying about Rosenstein not being a Trump appointee out of context with your posts.

Both bambino and LexusLiar were lying about Trump not appointing Rosenstein. Originally Posted by WTF
Rosenstein was initially appointed by Bush. Then Obama. He’s been around for 27yrs. He’s a swamp creature.
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2018, 07:40 AM
Rosenstein was initially appointed by Bush. Then Obama. He’s been around for 27yrs. He’s a swamp creature. Originally Posted by bambino
Yet Trump nominated him.

Look dickhead General Kelly has been around for as long if not longer. wtf is your point? Do you want anyone who has been in government or the military for 20 plus years considered the Swamp?

Hitler was both to the far right wing anti immigrant Germans....just as Trump is to our far right wing loons. Originally Posted by WTF

“Scratch a Liberal, find a Fascist” — James Woods

Yet Trump nominated him.

Look dickhead General Kelly has been around for as long if not longer. wtf is your point? Do you want anyone who has been in government or the military for 20 plus years considered the Swamp?

Originally Posted by WTF
What’s your point retard? Trump didn’t know who Rosenstein was. He thought he was a Democrat from Baltimore, he’s a Republican from Philadelphia. Trump took a recommendation to appoint him. He was confirmed 94-6. The Senate Dems have been dragging their feet for all Trump appointees. Trump has to nominate people who can get confirmed dickweed.