GOP Senators send a letter to Iran

You look stupider and stupider with every post, undercunt. If the Brits were fighting so hard to keep Jews out of Palestine, as you and your sources claim, then how can anyone say they were responsible for creating the Jewish state? In 1947 they just wanted to wash their hands and get the fuck out. Try not to contradict yourself each time you post, dipshit.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
hey Junior, read "Exodus" by Leon Uris.

Or rent the movie.

Or go fuck yourself.

Obviously you don't know shit.
Actually, had YOU written the letter, you could have made them an offer you couldn't understand.

AnD, the wold would realize that the U.S. lags behind in both education and mental health care.

ignorant fuck.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hello again AssWipe !
hey Junior, read "Exodus" by Leon Uris.

Or rent the movie.

Or go fuck yourself.

Obviously you don't know shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Why don't YOU tell us the real story, dipshit emeritus? After all, you were on the ship, a first person witness to history... When the SS Exodus got to Haifa, the Brits took a liking to Paul Newman but when they looked at you they said - aarrgh! Send this fucking trash back where it came from!

In ancient times, God promised the Israelites the "land of Cannan", or as commonly referred to "The Promised Land".

Now, keep in mind, there were already people living there. But that was easily solved. Just kill them......all.

Look up the Battle of Jericho. Not one of humankind's better moments.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...ua%205:13-6:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeSdDcS1LA

Catchy tune, huh. Well here is another verse: sing it to the tune.

"God said kill all the men and women,
the children and babies too,
Kill everything the breaths or walks........unless it is a Jew
In ancient times, God promised the Israelites the "land of Cannan", or as commonly referred to "The Promised Land".

Now, keep in mind, there were already people living there. But that was easily solved. Just kill them......all.

Look up the Battle of Jericho. Not one of humankind's better moments.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...ua%205:13-6:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeSdDcS1LA

Catchy tune, huh. Well here is another verse: sing it to the tune.

"God said kill all the men and women,
the children and babies too,
Kill everything the breaths or walks........unless it is a Jew Originally Posted by Jackie S

Only twenty eight percent of Americans believe the entire bible is the literal word of God but 75% of Americans believe that the Bible is inspired by God.
Regardless of which side you fall it can't be denied that the Israelites have never been defeated. Sure they lost some battles but not the war and have overcome some overwhelming odds in what some would say is a miraculous fashion.
I'd say that the majority of that 75% also believes that the Israelites are Gods chosen people and that you either stand with them or can expect to be struck down by the hand of God.
As long as that 75% holds the US and any other predominately Judeo-Christian nation will always back Israel.
You look stupider and stupider with every post, undercunt. If the Brits were fighting so hard to keep Jews out of Palestine, as you and your sources claim, then how can anyone say they were responsible for creating the Jewish state? In 1947 they just wanted to wash their hands and get the fuck out. Try not to contradict yourself each time you post, dipshit.

Exactly, they eventually gave up and relented to US pressure. You're so limited by your feeble mind. They didn't want them there initially so that must be how they operated ad infinitum. You are aware that situations change, yes? How you once regarded a situation isn't necessarily how you will always regard it. Jesus Christ, you're thick.
Why don't YOU tell us the real story, dipshit emeritus? After all, you were on the ship, a first person witness to history... When the SS Exodus got to Haifa, the Brits took a liking to Paul Newman but when they looked at you they said - aarrgh! Send this fucking trash back where it came from!

Per usual, you have nothing. You'll copy and paste some tome to back up whatever it is you're passing off as your story. You might not know everything. Ever think of that, genius? There are people smarter than you who live and breathe. You've run smack dab into one. Go drink some warm milk, put on a new diaper and take a fucking nap while the grownups talk.
Then WTF are you doing John "I Served In Vietnam" Kerry?

Kerry: "We are not negotiating a legally binding plan" with Iran.
You look stupider and stupider with every post, undercunt. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yep, Lusty Lad has you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Per usual, you have nothing....There are people smarter than you who live and breathe. You've run smack dab into one. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You are extremely fucked up. Get help. Originally Posted by lustylad

Undercunt here are some questions you need to talk about during your next therapy session:

Whenever I lose an argument, why do I insist I am smarter than the person who handed me my ass? And why do I behave like “Baghdad Bob” and insist I am winning when I know it's untrue? Am I in denial of my own shortcomings? How can I overcome my shortcomings if I won't acknowledge them? Hmmm... my short cummings... Could it be related to my small penis size? Am I in denial of that too? If I start taking penis enlargement pills, will I stop making a complete ass of myself on eccie?

Undercunt here are some questions you need to talk about during your next therapy session:

Whenever I lose an argument, why do I insist I am smarter than the person who handed me my ass? And why do I behave like “Baghdad Bob” and insist I am winning when I know it's untrue? Am I in denial of my own shortcomings? How can I overcome my shortcomings if I won't acknowledge them? Hmmm... my short cummings... Could it be related to my small penis size? Am I in denial of that too? If I start taking penis enlargement pills, will I stop making a complete ass of myself on eccie?

The Dems were calling Rep Tom Cotton Baghdad Tom. The man is a decorated Army veteran from project Iraqi Freedom.
This is like when that dumbass Wendy Davis, another Democrat Hero, told Texas Gov Gregg Abbot, who is wheel chair bound, that he couldn't walk a mile in her shoes.
The Dems were calling Rep Tom Cotton Baghdad Tom. The man is a decorated Army veteran from project Iraqi Freedom.
This is like when that dumbass Wendy Davis, another Democrat Hero, told Texas Gov Gregg Abbot, who is wheel chair bound, that he couldn't walk a mile in her shoes. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think they are calling him Tehran Tom..........which doesn't make sense either.

You've been eating retard sandwiches again. What I said was true. You can pick apart the minutae but it doesn't make the overarching story false. The US and Britain both played a large part in why Israel exists today. Do you deny that? That's the problem with most of the discussions on here. You pick apart one detail in the argument and scream 'that's bullshit. The whole argument is bullshit'. That's false. We can debate about who did what and why but the truth of the matter is that both America and great Britain are majorly responsible for the creation of the state of Israel. I don't think that point is really up for debate.

As for penis size, you brought that up so maybe a look in the mirror? I'm good with my penis. It's not really meant for you, unless you want to tell us something, so what you think is pointless.
You've been eating retard sandwiches again. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Do those come with chips and a drink?
Do those come with chips and a drink? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You'd have to ask but I'm sure we can make that a combo meal if you want.
Christ.....is there anything that could make us look more stupid in the eyes of the world? Originally Posted by timpage
Yes, an American president negotiating "peace" talks with the most evil, slave owning, terrorist regime in the world. Since when do liberals support any country that allows slavery and sponsors terrorism? Want to bring their ways back to the USA too? I understand you want to support Obama under all circumstances, but I really don't think you have thought this one through.

No worries though, if Obama does sign an agreement with Iran, Israel will take out their nuclear capabilities and the people in America will stand by them. With the exception of Obama and a few supporters, of course.