Only because it’s been slow in here and I’m tired of the drama. Total off the wall question that may or may not be inappropriate. And please be honest. Most of us are human with the exception of a few trolls!

Don't feed the trolls. I like hearing about shots and farts far more the giving any ground to those two assholes.
So true. From now on we will blow him out our asses.
Concider the turd flushed!
I appreciate everyone who spoke openly . We are all adults and should be able to talk about anything!
I appreciate everyone who spoke openly . We are all adults and should be able to talk about anything! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
This is one of the best threads I have seen in cod in a long time. Thanks for starting it. Just hilarious.

This is one of the best threads I have seen in cod in a long time. Thanks for starting it. Just hilarious. Originally Posted by tyboy1
You are welcome.
I've been laughing my ass off for days! Been to many Stros games this season? They look good and just got better!
But we all know that Shine is not one to take being disrespected lightly. He came down hard on Russ38, as we all know, and he has come down on others as well in the past. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Like the old saying goes....he/she loves to dish it out but can’t take it....at least without crying to someone about it....

Now back to the funny shit....for the shit stirrers and jokesters out there who haven’t tried this product on their family, friends, co-workers and total strangers, your missing out.....

https://liquidass.com/

It comes in a liquid eye drop bottle or spray bottle.....I keep one of the spray bottles in my desk at work and will occasionally pump a couple of shots in that fart fan I told y’all about earlier....the smell is kinda difficult to describe but if you were to combine death, vomit and shit baking out in the hot Texas sun all day, it might come close.....loads of fun. Your welcome.....
Omg I'm on that

Ohhh. I got one too.
When I was going to Sam Houston I worked in Houston as a waitress During the summer. A really nice seafood Italian joint the owner was a good man his uncle the manager and his cousin were perverted non American pigs. Sooo. Me and this chick were tired of it. He got some soup. Walked away so We put a few drops of Visine in it. Waited 4 min. No runs yet. So we emptied the bottle in his water. 20 ish minutes later his ass as blowing mud in. the bathroom. He left and we didn't see him for 3 days. Thinking about it later we prob didn't need to give him more but it all worked out. So yes ladies and gentlemen. Eyedrops when injested gives you the runs. Only takes a few drops
^^^^ That shit is lethal...I’m talking exploding diarrhea needing medical attention.....Only use that cocktail for fuckheads you really hate.....At least that’s what I heard from a friend......
Liquidass.com

I just spit my beer out!
Roflmao! !!!!!!

Why do I envision shines smiling face on the label?
Omg I'm on that

Ohhh. I got one too.
When I was going to Sam Houston I worked in Houston as a waitress During the summer. A really nice seafood Italian joint the owner was a good man his uncle the manager and his cousin were perverted non American pigs. Sooo. Me and this chick were tired of it. He got some soup. Walked away so We put a few drops of Visine in it. Waited 4 min. No runs yet. So we emptied the bottle in his water. 20 ish minutes later his ass as blowing mud in. the bathroom. He left and we didn't see him for 3 days. Thinking about it later we prob didn't need to give him more but it all worked out. So yes ladies and gentlemen. Eyedrops when injested gives you the runs. Only takes a few drops Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
This right here is some foooking disturbing shit and should cause your clientele to go to zero. You foooking literally poisoned someone and freely foooking admit it because you didn't like him. You could have killed the guy and you find dat shit funny and non of these guys here have called you on dat shit. This is incredible and should be fully noted you admitting to foooking poisoning someone with visine. Unbelievable. I can't even say my catch phrase I'm so disgusted....
This right here is some foooking disturbing shit and should cause your clientele to go to zero. You foooking literally poisoned someone and freely foooking admit it because you didn't like him. You could have killed the guy and you find dat shit funny and non of these guys here have called you on dat shit. This is incredible and should be fully noted you admitting to foooking poisoning someone with visine. Unbelievable. I can't even say my catch phrase I'm so disgusted.... Originally Posted by shinepro

You're admitting to knowing where a girl is being held against her will and passing judgement against ZP for a practical joke. GTFO! You're the one who is disgusting. Grow some balls and go to the fucking police and help that poor girl.
Tetrahydrozoline attacks the nervous system when ingested and can be fatal. The guy obviously went to the doctor as he wasn't seen in three days. Da great doesn't know anywhere any girl is being held against her will, but here we have an admitted attempted murder and that's okay to you. You guys target who you want but let your buddy get away with attempted murder or at the least aggravated assault. Zantana admitted to aggravated assault at the least on a hooker board which as you say needs less attention, but that's okay with you because you like her. Okay. Boardman. Tooodlez.
The guy Zan was talking about was obviously a douchebag and deserved to be shitting out his soul on a toilet for three days.....sounds like the kind of douche we’ve all seen hanging out in a bar or club that tries to hit on anything with a pulse.....Again, that’s when the liquid ass spray bottle comes in handy....One quick pump spray on the back of his shirt collar when he’s standing at the bar will 100% guarantee he gets no pussy that night....works every time.....
This right here is some foooking disturbing shit and should cause your clientele to go to zero. You foooking literally poisoned someone and freely foooking admit it because you didn't like him. You could have killed the guy and you find dat shit funny and non of these guys here have called you on dat shit. This is incredible and should be fully noted you admitting to foooking poisoning someone with visine. Unbelievable. I can't even say my catch phrase I'm so disgusted.... Originally Posted by shinepro
You post too much but i cant argue with this. It is pretty fucked up...that's some Cardi B and Bill Cosby level shit.
The guy Zan was talking about was obviously a douchebag and deserved to be shitting out his soul on a toilet for three days.....sounds like the kind of douche we’ve all seen hanging out in a bar or club that tries to hit on anything with a pulse.....Again, that’s when the liquid ass spray bottle comes in handy....One quick pump spray on the back of his collar when he’s standing at the bar will 100% guarantee he gets no pussy that night....works every time..... Originally Posted by Russ38
You guys never cease to amaze me with how you twist yourselves in pretzels trying to defend the indefensible. At no time in life is it ever ok to pour poison in someone's food or drink over them cat calling or being a perv. That's felony aggravated assault 1 charge. And a 10k fine.