34 felony charge indictment.

Why are the rabid right wingers continuing to pound away on a tangential issue...

And discussing nothing about the thread topic ?
Trump has been indicted and faces felony charges. I believe the first ex president indicted.

What do we get on the thread ? Endless cartoons and posted links to tabloid sources that have nothing at all to do with the thread topic.
Dimocrats are cowards. They're afraid of Trump
No

Read the entire thread Originally Posted by VitaMan
Does the universe that you hail from have gravity? You went off the rails on post #14 of this thread, ostensibly responding to post #13 (best guess). Why a guess? Because you never say. How you made the leap from #13 to your post #14 is a mystery. And then, you try to say others made you do it, because they did similar - all the while without providing evidence to support your claim - and now you still expect someone to prove you wrong for making a ludicrous, unsubstantiated and off topic claim. FWIW: TWK cleaned out your vacant clock tower in post #27 and yet you persist.

But I will make this claim and it will be your responsibility to prove me wrong - I have read the entire thread. Pro Tip: I am responding to your post #60 of this thread. Actually I've also read your subsequent tap-dancer posts where you continue to blame others for your thread jacking.
Hahaha.........I'll have the last laugh when Trump gets elected again. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bets are on that trump hangs himself before the election.
Dimocrats are cowards. They're afraid of Trump Originally Posted by onthemovie
Everyone should be afraid of Trump, but trumptards are too stupid.
Anything here about the thread topic ? You're spending a lot of your time.

Why not start a thread of your own and prove someone else did not take college entrance exams for Trump.

Instead of plugging up this one.

What is it now...40 long winded off topic posts saying my short post may have been off topic

Does
the universe that you hail from have gravity? You went off the rails on post #14 of this thread, ostensibly responding to post #13 (best guess). Why a guess? Because you never say. How you made the leap from #13 to your post #14 is a mystery. And then, you try to say others made you do it, because they did similar - all the while without providing evidence to support your claim - and now you still expect someone to prove you wrong for making a ludicrous, unsubstantiated and off topic claim. FWIW: TWK cleaned out your vacant clock tower in post #27 and yet you persist.

But I will make this claim and it will be your responsibility to prove me wrong - I have read the entire thread. Pro Tip: I am responding to your post #60 of this thread. Actually I've also read your subsequent tap-dancer posts where you continue to blame others for your thread jacking. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Why are the rabid right wingers continuing to pound away on a tangential issue...

And discussing nothing about the thread topic ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
That is one of their noted tactics: misdirection.

Nice way of wording it though.

Otherwise, let's say that he is convicted on all charges. Has anyone knowledge what the minimum/maximum ruling the court can place?
First there is (or is there?) the "hush" money payments. In an iconically ironic way the universe works: On the same day Trump was arraigned in court, Stormy Daniels, aka Cum Dumpster (her words) was ordered to pay Trump ~$122k, bringing the total to ~$600K she owes Trump for violating a signed NDA with Michael Cohen. Pretty good ROI, wouldn't ya say?

From Wikipedia:
...Alvin Leonard Bragg Jr. (born October 21, 1973) is an American politician and lawyer who serves as the New York County District Attorney, covering Manhattan. In 2021, he became the first African American elected to that office.[1] Bragg had previously served as chief deputy Attorney General of New York and as an assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York...

...On January 4, 2022, after three days in office, he announced that his office would no longer prosecute low-level offenses such as fare evasion, resisting arrest, prostitution, and cannabis-related misdemeanors unless accompanied by a felony charge. He also decided to seek lesser charges for burglaries and store robberies where the offender "displays a dangerous instrument but does not create a genuine risk of physical harm".[14] On January 20, Bragg disputed what he described was a "legalistic" interpretation of his prosecution policy memo and indicated that he supported a zero tolerance policy for violent crimes...

...On February 23, 2022, Carey R. Dunne and Mark F. Pomerantz, the lead prosecutors in the New York County District Attorney's investigation into Donald Trump and his businesses, resigned abruptly after Bragg "indicated to them that he had doubts about moving forward with a case against Mr. Trump".[16] In his letter of resignation, Pomerantz wrote that the "team that has been investigating Mr. Trump harbors no doubt about whether he committed crimes,[17] including falsifying business records, and that it was "a grave failure of justice"[17] not to pursue criminal charges.[18] The New York Times reported that Bragg "balked at pursuing an indictment against Mr. Trump" and lacked confidence proving in court that Trump "knowingly falsified the value of his assets on annual financial statements."...
I thought maybe he was a diversity hire, but he seems to have a Harvard background and resume of sorts. But did ya catch that bit in the last line??" I wonder if his financial benefactor is pressing for some ROI on his contributions.

So just how we get to 34 egregious felonies any way? New Agey math. But of course
THERE’S MORE – Alvin Bragg’s Case Against Trump Shows His Office Has No Understanding of Basic Accounting

The dumbest case ever just got dumber. The charges brought against President Trump by New York City DA Alvin Bragg make no sense. You would think that if you were going to indict a President of the United States that you would have a case. But this case offers nothing.

DA Bragg should resign. His case against Trump is shockingly weak...

...What stuck out was that Soros-backed Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg claims in his charges that President Trump made the accounting entries himself related to this case...

...No CEO in the world presiding over a billion-dollar company is making entries in General Ledger or cutting checks. This is total nonsense...

...The case lists 34 counts. These counts consist of the following accounting actions:

11 invoices
12 vouchers (in February 2017 there were two vouchers)
11 checks cut

These are the 34 charges – they are related to 11 transactions. What’s the crime?

Here is a list in the order in which they are listed in the indictment:

Feb 14
Invoice- Feb 14
Voucher -842457
Voucher- 842460
Check- 138

March 16-17
Invoice- Feb 15
Voucher – 846907
Check 147

June 19
Invoice- April 13
Voucher – 858770
Check – 2740

May 22
Invoice – May 22
Voucher- 855331
Check – 2700

June 16-19
Invoice – June 16
Voucher – 858772
Check – 2741

July 11
Invoice- July 11
Voucher – 861097
Check – 2781

Aug 1
Invoice – Aug 1
Voucher- 863641
Check- 2821

Sep 11
Invoice – Sep 11
Voucher – 868174
Check – 2908

Oct 18
Invoice – Oct 18
Voucher – 872654
Check – 2944

Nov 20
Invoice – Nov 20
Voucher – 876511
Check – 2980

Dec 1
Invoice – Dec 1
Voucher – 877785
Check – 3006

Many of these transactions appear to be monthly recurring fees being paid perhaps as a retainer? We just don’t know from the filing.

We also don’t know what the amounts are on these individual transactions.

But most notable is that the transactions are from 2017. This was when President Trump was in office and his sons were running his company. President Trump had nothing to do with these transactions.

These transactions also somehow impacted the 2016 election – but they were made in 2017?
Anyone else remember Messieurs Sarbanes and Oxley? I don't recall a stipulation where the CEO is expected to make all entries in the GL. Worst case, the CFO is the one who signs on the dotted line and is at risk. But how do you back-date a set of claims from 2017 to cover 2016? Enter the never imitated Mr Cohen and his flea-bag circus perhaps?
... let's say that he is convicted on all charges... Originally Posted by Precious_b
1 min 53 sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnVP4cr9X0U

FWIW: Trump already plead not guilty
Looks like this fella is going to need a lot of new employees to avoid being suicided, aka Arkancided. Food tasters and car starters needed immediately. Other positions available.
FEC Commissioner On Trump-Stormy Daniels Case: “Not A Campaign Finance Violation…Not A Reporting Violation Of Any Kind”

The case against Donald Trump is weak.

FEC Commissioner James E. Trainor rejected the idea that there was a violation of federal election law in the Stormy Daniels case.

He said District Attorney Alvin Bragg “is really trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole.”
A key member of the Federal Election Commission today rejected the Manhattan district attorney’s indictment of former President Donald Trump as a violation of federal election laws.

“It’s not a campaign finance violation. It’s not a reporting violation of any kind,” said FEC Commissioner James E. “Trey” Trainor.

In trying to stretch the law to make it look like a violation, he added, District Attorney Alvin Bragg “is really trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole.”

“I don’t know how you get around the evidence that both the Department of Justice in their investigation of the federal campaign finance issues and the Federal Election Commission in their ultimate jurisdiction over campaign finance issues, neither of them found there to be any violations whatsoever, and I think the jury is going to see that and they’re going to have to rely upon the fact that both the law enforcement experts and the civil enforcement experts, as far as campaign finance are concerned, didn’t find any violation of the law here,” said Trainor.

He pointed out that both the DOJ and FEC already considered the case and dropped it.

The Federal Election Commission dropped its investigation into the case in 2021...
My guess is he will likely fall on a pair of scissors from falling off an overpass during rush hour with his arms tied behind his back and his ankles taped together as I doubt the prosecutors can make a Mrs Riley out of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHvUxxrDcX0
Bets are on that trump hangs himself before the election. Originally Posted by royamcr
Not a chance.
1 min 53 sec Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You gonna have to quote the statue that give penalty of under 2 minutes to serve.

FWIW was asking worse case with found guilty on all charges.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHvUxxrDcX0 Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
LOVE Ace Attorney
...FWIW was asking worse case with found guilty on all charges. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I know what you meant. Current estimate is 126 years or thereabouts.