Best song for sex?

Slayer - Raining Blood
  • T-Can
  • 01-19-2010, 12:37 AM
Slayer - Raining Blood Originally Posted by Replicant
I believe it's Reign in Blood, it's the first Slayer album I ever bought - A good one for the masochists out there, i guess
Music? I usually don't pay attention to the music! LOL!

Oh, okay, just about ANY Enigma is good for me. Of course, the older rock and roll stuff gets me sometimes because it makes me remember my younger days and the fun times I had. I'm talking Elton John, Genesis, etc.
Van Morrison -- Astral Weeks, the entire album
Portisehead - Dummy
Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals - Live from Mars, Disc 2
Norah Jones - Come Away with Me
Honestly, I prefer no music at all as it seems to be more of a distraction to me than anything else. I prefer the natural sounds of sex.....

If anything, the old album by Enya was a good one.
Has anyone ever heard Lords of Acid? I don't remeber the name of the song, but it starts with a girl singing "Darling come hear...fuck me up the" and then goes into the music. They had other interesting songs as well. I believe "Rough Sex" was the name of another. I always wished I could meet the girl singing.
Of course depending on the mood, Van Morrison is great! Purple Rain can also get it going really good as ell.
Well I haven't thought about music in a long time, but back in the day this system always worked...Some of you old geezers may remember some of these places....

If trying to score with a new young lady, always took her to Steak and Ale and fed her a Kensington Club, with a bottle of Mateus wine, then to the Guthrie club to shake that wine up on the dance floor... Back to the apartment and set the stereo to Floyd Kramer's "last date" playing over and over....I'm telling you, it worked every time...

Getting a semi moist half chub just thinking about it....
Most anything by Enigma!
I believe it's Reign in Blood, it's the first Slayer album I ever bought - A good one for the masochists out there, i guess Originally Posted by CanDo01
The album name is indeed Reign in Blood. The song however, which is on the album, is Raining Blood. In all seriousness, I like rap for doin' the deed.
Cant believe no one has mentioned

Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry

Good call RYB4U with Sadness

Also very good one JD Bilingual
Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell - the entire album! At least back in the day when I was dating my ex. Man I miss those big tits!
the smarta$$ in me couldn't resist this one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwGPb0Hvw"]YouTube- Eminem - Shake That ft. Nate Dogg[/ame]
  • mrod
  • 01-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Thong song... Duhh... i like Tara's nod also... NIN Rulz
  • ODN25
  • 01-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Even in the Quietest Moments - Supertramp. The whole album.