Ukraine Russia NATO

Somebody should have told Germany and NATO about the dangers on relying on Russia fuel back 2018. Wait! WUT?!? Never mind. RIP Nordstream 2.
Charged with making illicit money in Ukraine, you say? Went to jail for it - you say? All on charges the FBI looked at 10 years earlier and declined to prosecute - you say? All of those occurring before his unpaid stint working for Trump - you say?

Sure hope he has 2 extra bunks in that cell for Hunter and The Big Guy. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Biden will pardon himself and Hunter.

BAAHHHAAAA
Biden will pardon himself and Hunter.

BAAHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So what gives you any indication that would happen?

Just because we came to expect that kind of stupid shit from Trump, doesn't mean that ANY OTHER president would engage in behavior like that.

Even if you say so.

Trump won’t pardon the Biden’s.
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.
So what gives you any indication that would happen?

Just because we came to expect that kind of stupid shit from Trump, doesn't mean that ANY OTHER president would engage in behavior like that.

Even if you say so.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you think Joey's gonna let his punk criminal kid do jail time? he probably will because he can't remember hunter's name. or his.

bhahahahahaaa
you think Joey's gonna let his punk criminal kid do jail time? he probably will because he can't remember hunter's name. or his.

bhahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Again, what makes you think he'd obstruct justice like his predecesspool?

LOLLINGHAHAHAHAHAHA
Again, what makes you think he'd obstruct justice like his predecesspool?

LOLLINGHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

who says Trump obstructed justice? it was a witch hunt, all this dipshit noise about Russian collusion. i almost feel sorry for you after 3 years blabbering about Trump and Russia and certain you were that Mueller would easily find the evidence. of course he didn't find shit. didn't find the pee pee tape either. a total zero on that.

and you were so certain, weren't you?

maybe that racist NY AG James will get Trump on some unpaid parking tickets?

bhahahahahhahaaaaa
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ahhh ... someone's been stealing memes from the Upset NY forum. did you pay the usage royalty for it?
ahhh ... someone's been stealing memes from the Upset NY forum. did you pay the usage royalty for it? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He follows me around like a puppy dog with that mindless post. Some would call it stalking.
You mean Paul Manafort, Trump campaign manager, who was lobbying for pro Russian individuals in Ukraine... Originally Posted by VitaMan
... along with Tony Podesta, brother of John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager? Dayyumm, those Ukrainians covered all the bases, didn't they?
... along with Tony Podesta, brother of John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager? Dayyumm, those Ukrainians covered all the bases, didn't they? Originally Posted by lustylad
The Ukraine is a cesspool of corruption for the DS/Cabal. The fact that Hunter, Kerry’s and Pelosi’s sons were there making millions is telling. I hope Putin takes it down. With the corrupt politicians.
Putin, I beleive wants the resources of Ukraine, he could care less about NATO and the border... Originally Posted by Computerwise
What resources? Ukraine is dirt poor and corrupt. Unless/until it cleans up the corruption, it's more of a liability than a prize for anyone. The EU won't let them join unless they clean up their act. Rule of law, enforceable contracts, no kickbacks, etc. Otherwise they would just be a sinkhole for EU loans and aid.

They have rich farmlands, but they don't produce as efficiently as EU farmers who aren't eager for competition from new members. And Ukrainians won't be tilling the soil much anyway if Putin starts turning their farms into battlegrounds.