Fumbling Bumbling Idiots

Hillary has never had her day in court. Ever.
No trial, no judge, and no jury. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

... and not even a real or honest investigation.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think he's talking about the whitewater trial.

that was the only court case the clintons were involved in.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Meuller sure didn’t. Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe Trump can hire is own Storm Troopers for a new FBI...
Maybe Trump can hire is own Storm Troopers for a new FBI... Originally Posted by WTF
You beat the Tide Pod challenge. Congrats!
A couple of decades ago you successfully completed the "lead paint challenge." You are on a roll WDF!
Just like you think Trump is. Hillary had her day in court and was found not guilty. Lets see what happens with Trump, then you can ask me that. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
"Got her day in court"?? When? The FBI investigated but NEVER UNDER OATH. She was never charged with destruction of evidence, even though she even ADMITTED to using bleech bit on her hard drives AFTER being told 'to retain all her info; (a clear cut case imo).. SO WHEN DID she get her day in court?
"Got her day in court"?? When? The FBI investigated but NEVER UNDER OATH. She was never charged with destruction of evidence, even though she even ADMITTED to using bleech bit on her hard drives AFTER being told 'to retain all her info; (a clear cut case imo).. SO WHEN DID she get her day in court? Originally Posted by garhkal
whitewater
Hillary had her day in court and was found not guilty. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
And which crime was that?
So WTF recognizes that the bureaucracy is indeed corrupt. Well done.

From what I have seen so far, the only SS organization is and was created by Obama, Eric Holder, and Loretta Lynch. Oh yeah and the IRS too.

It will all just be a matter of getting a warrant for the meta data that the NSA has.
to the main stream media, nothing is a scandal of epic proportions unless we cover it

so they are trying their best to ignore the blatant corruption in the fbi and doj

if they do mention it at all, its in the context of republican partisan politics designed solely to undermine mueller by attacking our fine institutions and hurting the great fbi agents protecting us daily

they adopt the dimocrat spin

when they know its not about the rank and file, its the select cabal at the top

but they like to conflate everything to confuse the easily confusable

this morning, joe, of morning joe infamy, even tried to connect members of congress who might dare to talk about the corruption to an obstructing of justice and that mueller should investigate them

but the telling aspect to those who might listen closely is several members of his panel seemed to back away from joe and took a wait and see attitude, which portents a crack in the dam?

remains to be seen if the evidence can become so overwhelming and incontrovertible even these liars and haters of truth will have no rationalizations available
to the main stream media, nothing is a scandal of epic proportions unless we cover it

so they are trying their best to ignore the blatant corruption in the fbi and doj

if they do mention it at all, its in the context of republican partisan politics designed solely to undermine mueller by attacking our fine institutions and hurting the great fbi agents protecting us daily

they adopt the dimocrat spin

when they its not about the rank and file, its the select cabal at the top

but they like to conflate everything to confuse the easily confusable

this morning, joe, of morning joe infamy, even tried to connect members of congress who might dare to talk about the corruption to an obstructing of justice and that umeller should investigate them

but the telling aspect to those who might listen closely is several members of his panel seemed to back away from joe and took a wait and see attitude, which portents a crack in the dam?

remains to be seen if the evidence can become so overwhelming and incontrovertible even these liars and haters of truth will have no rationalizations available Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That won’t make a difference.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2018, 07:03 AM
So WTF recognizes that the bureaucracy is indeed corrupt. Well done.

From what I have seen so far, the only SS organization is and was created by Obama, Eric Holder, and Loretta Lynch. Oh yeah and the IRS too.

It will all just be a matter of getting a warrant for the meta data that the NSA has. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
From what you've seen? You mean on Fox News!

If you think Trump is nonpartisan, you are a bigger fool than nevergaveitathought.

I love how you numbnuts think replacing political hack with political hacks is some how some improvement!

But I'm not suprised at your Nativity, you silly fucks think draining the swamp and replacing alligators with crocodiles is somehow some f****** Improvement
From what you've seen? You mean on Fox News!

If you think Trump is nonpartisan, you are a bigger fool than nevergaveitathought. Originally Posted by WTF
one of the few times you used my name correctly

what up wid dat?

don't tell me, the seduction angle? Penelope, please stop
That won’t make a difference. Originally Posted by bambino
as a lover of truth, justice and the American way

I hope you're right
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2018, 07:17 AM
as a lover of truth, justice and the American way Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You forgot your biggest love, delusion
You forgot your biggest love, delusion Originally Posted by WTF
You would know. You’re a delusional expert!!!
You would know. You’re a delusional expert!!! Originally Posted by bambino
And no one is surprised at his "nativity"!