WANTED : Your Iput on D.R.A.M.A.

Thanks for the commentary London. Appreciate it.

Guilty, as obvious.

Let's get back on topic ?
Well hell! I was only told to stay out of Houston, Dallas, and Diamonds and Tuxedos lol. We better be careful Sixx...would not want to be yelled at for flirting on a hooker board! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oooh gosh you know we wouldn't want that. The WORST thing you could do here is flirt LOL. Don't want the hooker police yelling at us.

Wait... WTf.. You get back and Sixx stops calling/texting me?!!? Bitch you stole my Mannnn.... again!!! It's fine you probably give a better bbbj. I told you I needed lessons. I haven't made it to BJ queen status yet

Sixx, how about a trade? You give me a back massage for a bbbj? I need one right now my back is killing me!!

Rrabbit, The posters here don't bother me. What I HAD a problem with was non-members policing the boards and people taking this board a bit too seriously. It's a frikkin hooker board. If you let other members run you off then maybe you (no not you.. you know what I mean) have issues!

Now I'm gonna go lay down. You know what happens when you have London and Naomi posting in the same thread . I don't need anymore infractions.

Wait... WTf.. You get back and Sixx stops calling/texting me?!!? Bitch you stole my Mannnn.... again!!! It's fine you probably give a better bbbj. I told you I needed lessons. I haven't made it to BJ queen status yet

Sixx, how about a trade? You give me a back massage for a bbbj? I need one right now my back is killing me!!

Deal! I could really use some BBBJ. I give a killer rub btw....

Rrabbit, The posters here don't bother me. What I HAD a problem with was non-members policing the boards and people taking this board a bit too seriously. It's a frikkin hooker board. If you let other members run you off then maybe you (no not you.. you know what I mean) have issues!

Now I'm gonna go lay down. You know what happens when you have London and Naomi posting in the same thread . I don't need anymore infractions. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Just awesome!

sixx
Well, some of us(namely, me) are shockingly retarded on occasion(well, once every other year so far) in matters of the heart. Try not to judge me too harshly..or at least...beat me with the thinnest, silkiest rope you have.

True love ????

I KNOW as a fact that I'm not here seeking love, and certainly not looking for compromise.

But I agree. Love is a different beast. I'll leave it at that. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Stroke the ego like a kitty,,,,,,puuuurrrr. A real man doesn't need that. A real man only cares about having one thing STROKED and none of this other b.s. I'll take a plain jane real man any day of the week. I'd rather stroke the noodle and not the ego. I'd rather suck the **** then kiss the ass, so to speak.
Stroke the ego like a kitty,,,,,,puuuurrrr. A real man doesn't need that. A real man only cares about having one thing STROKED and none of this other b.s.

How would you know what a real man needs or cares about? That would be like me saying what a real woman needs or cares about. The way you mouth off, I am willing to bet your clients shut you up real quick if you know what I mean lol

I'd rather suck the **** then kiss the ass, so to speak. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Fine with me. Are you CIMNQNS?

sixx
Fine with me. Are you CIMNQNS?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Your right, my clients shut me up real quick by stuffing my mouth with tasty noodle. I'd rather suck then talk anyday. And I'm sorry but what is NQNS?? YOu mean do I swallow?? No I do not swallow. If I like the fella then I will do CIM.

How do I know what a real fella wants?? In the end, a REAL man has REAL primitive needs. It's not about the frilly stuff, it's how well you take care of the noodle.
Your right, my clients shut me up real quick by stuffing my mouth with tasty noodle. I'd rather suck then talk anyday. And I'm sorry but what is NQNS?? YOu mean do I swallow?? No I do not swallow. If I like the fella then I will do CIM.

How do I know what a real fella wants?? In the end, a REAL man has REAL primitive needs. It's not about the frilly stuff, it's how well you take care of the noodle. Originally Posted by incognito isis

if you're for real, then you should let Sixx meet up with you and deliver a patented facefuck.

i doubt you are a provider though, probably just trolling.
if you're for real, then you should let Sixx meet up with you and deliver a patented facefuck.

i doubt you are a provider though, probably just trolling. Originally Posted by NewWave
Thats ok, you can think what you want. I'm the only one who walks in my shoes and lives my life. I could easily say the same thing about you. Maybe your not really a hobbyist, maybe you like to live vicariously thru the real hobbyists here? Again, you just don't know and your opinion means less then zero to me. So speculate all ya want deary.
OK kids, back to the topic and I will give you a hint.....it ain't whether Incognito isis is a provider or not.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
The twists and turns a thread takes....boy this one has gotten long....good one to start Herr Rabbit

DRAMA is life.....and life is drama too

Ol Shakespeare said long before hooker boards were vogue, " All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.."

Incognito Isis would be in Silent Movie, since she'd rather suck than talk. Poor Hannah Hersey risked, as each one of us must in this adventure ,...... & too bad it didn't work. Nice to see another NOLA girl is there for her buddy. ....

This is a hooker board, but as the wise one pointed out, we are human.

We will get pissed off; we will rant & rave
We will feel sorry & our hearts will go out
We will push buttons, & have our buttons pushed
We will laugh our asses off & have some great fun times

such is DRAMA.......when we get involved; sometimes too involved;
why judge?
live & let live
why judge?
live & let live Originally Posted by shaft.drive
Whilst I agree with you that absolute judgement is not the best approach towards life, I must also observe that it's a fact of life. It happens and it will continue to happen.

However, how we CHOOSE to respond to it is the variable that each of us contend with.

For myself, I choose to not take immediate offense to opinion or even the judgement (if one was made/implied). I find it more insightful (for myself) to examine the person's opinion and try to understand how it fits into what I believe to be true.

This willingness to examine others' point of view and check/adapt my opinions is part of what allows me to grow from my experiences.

In other words, I feel that the moment I decide everyone else's input is invalid (and that mine is the only one that is valid), I might as well jump under a bus because I have nothing more to learn, and therefore have nothing more to offer.
Drama is human nature or soap operas that are on season 50 woudn't be around.

99% of us are guilty of rubbernecking a trainwreck/car crash, but no one wants to be IN one.
WELL.... here is My input on DRAMA! And as far as the name goes I am an expert on that name. When I was putting my self through massage school I danced by that name in Port Author Texas. At Dream Street. For one... Drama is misunderstood and looked at totally wrong most of the time.. NOW DRAMA CAN BE GOOD OR BAD... Now TRAUMA however can only be bad. but DRAMA. Can be good.. Drama wins academy awards. and when you are about to have a orgazim that can be very dramatic....So the good kind of drama is always a welcome. lol
Whilst I agree with you that absolute judgement is not the best approach towards life, I must also observe that it's a fact of life. It happens and it will continue to happen. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
I do it also. I am friends with people I like to be with. We tend to surround ourselves by people "we like" and 'are liked by"
I can choose my friends, unlike family or co-workers.

I feel that the moment I decide everyone else's input is invalid (and that mine is the only one that is valid), I might as well jump under a bus because I have nothing more to learn, and therefore have nothing more to offer. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Not only do you have nothing to learn, but you "close" & shrivel up,
instead of being "open" to the mysteries and splendors that life has to offer & which it does in so many different dimensions