honest_abe asked for bareback

Sooo.. you know what I hate? People that say one thing, and then do another....
J'accusé!
This lady should keep her pretty mouth close, or full of d, because it does not make sense that she will post this "alert" if later she will be a willing participant.
Sooo.. you know what I hate? People that say one thing, and then do another....
J'accusé!
This lady should keep her pretty mouth close, or full of d, because it does not make sense that she will post this "alert" if later she will be a willing participant. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Where does it say she did or offers bareback?
Where does it say she did or offers bareback? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I would like to know that too. I didn't see that she does..????
If you could read the ROS, you would find many details that I am not at liberty to discuss...
  • BLM69
  • 06-07-2016, 08:30 AM
If you could read the ROS, you would find many details that I am not at liberty to discuss... Originally Posted by needingmilking
I can almost imagine it and see it in my head what's posted in ros
And it's probably better to just post this in the ladies infoshare area. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Every now and again, it's good that some of the gents get to see what it is that ladies find offensive. Think of it as a learning tool for some who simply don't "get it". You would think it was common sense to 1. not to even ask 2. refrain from immediately devaluing the lady as if she was doing something wrong 3. Lie about the situation

It's as if the gent is under the impression that posted rates include bare back services. If a lady does not succumb to his expectation of this, then she deserves to be devalued immediately for her choice to play safe, and if she then does not succumb, she must be punished. If that's an OKay thing to do and needs to be hidden out of plain sight, then maybe she should post where the gents won't see it.
Maxi, dude...

Imagine that you ask me for a cigarrete, i shame you in front of everyone for asking for a smoke, then you catch me, not only smoking, but asking extra for my smokes....

Would you think i am a hypocrite?

If not, let me tell you... i have a business propositio. For ya...
Maxi, dude...

Imagine that you ask me for a cigarrete, i shame you in front of everyone for asking for a smoke, then you catch me, not only smoking, but asking extra for my smokes....

Would you think i am a hypocrite?

If not, let me tell you... i have a business propositio. For ya... Originally Posted by needingmilking

... you dun goofed.
Wow! Someone wanted to bump this old thread?
Honest Abe is a total creep--if you read my post about him, you'll see that I posted this thread because:
1. He agreed to see me at my then rate of 280/hour
2. He then asked and got the address of my incall.
3. He then asked me if I provided bareback.
4. After I said "No" he said he would only pay $240 because, he said:
"I ONLY SEE GIRLS WHO DO BAREBACK."
5. Then he posted in my welcome post that he asked some innocent question about fetishes, and lied and said I wouldn't see him because he asked.

So now that Dishonest Abe has posted 6 new reviews I assume that all of them provided him with bareback? None of my business--and it's none of yours if I do or don't.
oh please i never said "I ONLY SEE GIRLS WHO DO BAREBACK."

you better have someone read you the ROS in your last 2 reviews sweetheart - your credibility is not all that..
And you Honest Abe should ask someone to read the several alerts posted about you in places not necessarily at this site that you can't read too
As for Purple Haze,--he said he'd pay more for babeback, and at the end of the session, he told me he didn't have the money--but would pay me the next time--then he never booked. Doubt that is in the ROS.
Can't we all just get along and hug it out??
please supply that info..

all of the ladies i have seen have vouched for me with good references..
Awesome, I love fights.
As for Purple Haze,--he said he'd pay more for babeback, and at the end of the session, he told me he didn't have the money--but would pay me the next time--then he never booked. Doubt that is in the ROS. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
But you didn't post an 'alert' on the guy that would pay more. So is the problem that people ask for bareback, or that they didn't offer to pay more for it?

edit: Mods, can someone go back and edit the post for THN? That tag seems to have screwed up the format of the page. I wonder if a random [/PRIVATE] tag would fix it. Totes annoying. (edit2: guess not)