Very BAD NEWS.. Pay attention

this is freaking me out...

and these pretzels are making me thirsty.
yawn
Whatever it is I am kind of freaked out... Imagine my number being there? Imagine someone calling me or tracing my number to my private life? I need a hobby phone..... Originally Posted by ivan
$19.95 will let you sleep at night...
Fucktard is not social engineering, is the real deal... Originally Posted by LEhaX0r

I know what you did last summer...
Yeah the NSA want to know about TMFT's polished walker, and its polishing.
Okay LEhaX0r which one are you?

1) hooktard
2) fucktard
3) right wing activist
4) pimp
5) lonely person seeking attention (same as a fucktard in this case)
Yeah the NSA want to know about TMFT's polished walker, and its polishing. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yea, they made me push it through the full body scan at the airport last time... ticked me off... so I strapped a huge salami to my leg and told them it was a weapon of mass destruction and dared them to make me undress ... they looked at me ... looked at each other... and waved me through ... I heard one of them mutter something like, " ... I threw up in my mouth a little bit..."
From the link provided in the OP.

NSLs, however, are subject to two significant limitations. First, they are only available for authorized national security investigations (international terrorism or foreign intelligence/counterintelligence investigations), not general criminal investigations or domestic terrorism investigations. Second, unlike administrative subpoenas and grand jury subpoenas, NSLs can only be used to seek certain transactional information permitted under the five NSL provisions, and NSLs cannot be used to acquire the content of any communications.

Is anyone stupid enough to thinck that what the OP is suggesting could get past the provisions of the 4th amendment even if what he is saying is contradicted by the statement above. This isn't a Nazi State, yet.
Fuck the fish, this is SERIOUS shit
You're so fucking clueless..... Let's wake up now with a fishy sample.... Who is next? Really guys you don't get it.....

http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/8/...TACY-ECCIE.wav Originally Posted by LEhaX0r
Fuck the fish?

I thinck you are on the wrong board.
So who is the next providers wanting their voice mails blasted all over the internet along with their customer messages? Any volunteers?
So who is the next providers wanting their voice mails blasted all over the internet along with their customer messages? Any volunteers? Originally Posted by LEhaX0r
You're not getting it, are you? No one gives a shit. We all have these nifty, cheap little devices called "hobby phones". They cost us about $20, can be found in most gas stations, are paid for with cash and aren't registered to our names. Most of us toss them after a few months, so the actual number means nothing. Go ahead and get all freaked out and head for the hills if it blows your hair back. But don't demand we join you.
So who is the next providers wanting their voice mails blasted all over the internet along with their customer messages? Any volunteers? Originally Posted by LEhaX0r
You should call my phone and see what my voicemail says. I have had that message on there since May of 2007.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/8/...TACY-ECCIE.wav
Can someone TOFTT and tell me what is on this link? It looks like it make my hot little new computer sick.

Boardman .... TOFTT!
  • ness
  • 08-28-2010, 12:12 AM
So who is the next providers ... Originally Posted by LEhaX0r
Of course your next phishing target that gives you her account 411 you skilless ass hat.
I believe i already sent the op a pm inviting him to get my voice mails just to prove he can this was the same day you first posted and nothing yet so yes if you can get my voice mails go ahead and post them i just deleted all with the numbers so no one will be outed