I LOVE YOU SAID THE CLIENT

it is also sad when a hooker treats the husband better than the wife. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Touche!
It's not ironic..it's rather sad. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Most people misuse the word ironic.

Meeting the woman of my dreams then finding out she has a penis.

That's Ironic.
I call that doubling down.
Now, there is a difference between loving someone and being in love.

Have had a couple of ladies say that they love me. Gotta admit it is a great ego boost, but also realize that this is just probably part of their persona.

So how about it guys, how many of you have had this said to you?

The Colonel Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
I wouldn't want a whore to tell me she loved me. Thats not an ego boost at all.
I haven't truly fallen in love yet with a provider...but who knows if I will or not. I haven't hobbied in awhile and I am currently semi-involved with a pregnant single mom provider. What I mean by that is that I am helping her out somewhat financially. Like we went shopping for baby clothes and needs, maternity clothes for her, and groceries. I have taken her out for dinner and a movie so far. I really enjoy my time with her with NSA. I am not a true SD but I would like to get closer to her. I am in a messed up marriage and if it wasn't for my little girl, I would have been gone long time ago. She is really a simple and not materialistic person, and I guess that's why I fancy her. Originally Posted by punisher
I'll say this. If she's not pregnant with your child then you have no buisness worrying with her. I might be able to see it if you were single and had no kids. But she's a pregnant down on her luck prostitute and probably only using you anyway. You have a legitimate child spend time with her.
I wouldn't want a whore to tell me she loved me. Thats not an ego boost at all. Originally Posted by acp5762
LOL! Couldn't agree more.
This thread was an amazing read. <3
it is also sad when a hooker treats the husband better than the wife. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Thats where the illusion comes in.
Whats very ironic is many clients will treat a hooker better than they treat their own wives. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
probably because with a provider there is no drama, no fights, great sex, and never denies them of sex...as wife might do all these often.
good point Kelly
probably because with a provider there is no drama, no fights, great sex, and never denies them of sex...as wife might do all these often. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
For sure.

I also think that there is an element of the unknown in play. Marriage gets old just because it's a commitment. That's exactly what makes it hard. Forget that you have to deal with the same person in all of life's conundrums.

It's like poker... playing that hand that isn't as strong after the flop. It's easier to just fold and get a new hand.... yet sometimes those risky hands come through in the river and make you rich.

(Cheesy analogy, but it gets my point across I think.)
lol.. good one ball82
Perhaps. Lol

What if a whore told you she loves your cock....is that an ego boost?

Good thread, an interesting read. The L-word......does not belong in the hobby world.

I wouldn't want a whore to tell me she loved me. Thats not an ego boost at all. Originally Posted by acp5762
Perhaps. Lol

Good thread, an interesting read. The L-word......does not belong in the hobby world. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
IF (big if) you believed it she meant the cock statement... yeah. Freud would completely chime in here with some moma-love (damn you, Oedipus).

The truth is, I doubt most people would believe it unless they already had a hell of an ego. I think most guys are pretty insecure about their cock, no matter how ballin' (haha) they are... it's too small if they aren't a knee hanger, and the the girls run in terror if it is. It's a lose-lose. D:
Perhaps. Lol

Good thread, an interesting read. The L-word......does not belong in the hobby world. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
IF (big if) you believed it she meant the cock statement... yeah. Freud would completely chime in here with some moma-love (damn you, Oedipus).

The truth is, I doubt most people would believe it unless they already had a hell of an ego. I think most guys are pretty insecure about their cock, no matter how ballin' (haha) they are... it's too small if they aren't a knee hanger, and the the girls run in terror if it is, although at least the pet iguana/dragon jokes make up for it for the true knee-hangers. But truthfully, it's a lose-lose. D: