Off the clock meet and greets for potential clients?

Didn't mean to offend, just think that you would be surprised what happens if you go outside the box. The worst thing that can happen is they decline.
Luvdapuddy
Have you joined P-411? I find it a quick look at my history for any provider that cares to check on me. In my case I am concerned about the provider being some one I wish to visit. I not only check her reviews I check other reviews that the client has posted. Don't be discouraged over a provider that can't remember you just make it a point to do some thing she will remember you for. I won't mention the things I do to insure she remembers me. P-411 has been a winner for me and my profile on there lets the lady know what to expect when we meet.
Is it breaking news that if you weren't fucking for money, we wouldn't fuck you either?

You are merely a convenience, like a 7/11!

If we don't like a mouthy clerk, on to the next 7/11. Originally Posted by Great Cornholio
And I'm fine with that your the one complaining. I understand this is a give a take.
If we don't like a mouthy clerk, on to the next 7/11. Originally Posted by Great Cornholio

Try being nicer, mate.

We all know the score here; it's pay-to-play, but you don't own a provider's time or body while you are with her. You need to think of this exchange as paying a provider to fuck YOU, not the other way around. There was nothing wrong with Dallas' comment--it was blunt, but fair. Your's was just mean.

Remember the expression about catching more flies with honey than vinegar? You may think these girls are whores-4-life, but they are not, and attitudes like yours will drive away the kind of providers we want.

Take care of the ladies here, and they will take care of you--otherwise, enjoy creating your new handle!
I knew I should have quoted that dickface comment , COWARD!

SuperGenius, mine was just as blunt and matter of fact. Within a 45 min drive of S.Austin there are 700 + providers, far more than convenient stores.

And if you think I have a problem sending a p411 request to get a date - no sucking up required - think again.

Bet you even dallastxbaby will see me, honey or vinegar, as long as I bring green!

The WK force runs strong in this Jedi recruit!
[QUOTE=Great Cornholio;1054556816]I knew I should have quoted that dickface comment , COWARD![QUOTE]

You WANT me to call you a dickface? Okay. You're a dickface.

I changed it not out of cowardice, but because it wasn't NICE, which is what I was asking you to be.

And yes, your money talks and your bullshit walks, so why waste our time with all your bullshit talking?

Here's my beef (not with just you): We guys always say we want an Illusion of Passion, but as soon as it behooves us, we throw illusion of passion under the bus and call the providers gold-digging whores??? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I want to believe they are beautiful people gracing me with their attention for an hour, regardless of the cost...please don't cheapen that for those of us who need the illusion to be true.
I knew I should have quoted that dickface comment , COWARD! Originally Posted by Great Cornholio
You WANT me to call you a dickface? Okay. You're a dickface.

I changed it not out of cowardice, but because it wasn't NICE, which is what I was asking you to be.

please don't cheapen that for those of us who need the illusion to be true. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
You changed it because you know it carries a penalty!

Illusion never equals true:

il·lu·sion
iˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.
    "the illusion makes parallel lines seem to diverge by placing them on a zigzag-striped background"
    synonyms:mirage, hallucination, apparition, figment of the imagination, trick of the light, trompe l'oeil; More

Great Cornholio
In the four days you have been on here you have removed all doubt as to your character and from this point on you will be considered as a bothersome person of no consequence.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaOMGhahahahahaa. ...You Kill Me!

I'm used to hearing that, but are YOU?

Crack me up I'll tell you what!
Is it breaking news that if you weren't fucking for money, we wouldn't fuck you either?

Awesome! Good comeback Newbie Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Newbie?!!!??
Newbie?!!!?? Originally Posted by Fratelli
Great Cornholio is obviously not new. More likely, a re-brand of a pre-banned. This version clearly learned nothing from his previous failures.
Great Cornholio is obviously not new. More likely, a re-brand of a pre-banned. This version clearly learned nothing from his previous failures. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Newbie?!!!?? Originally Posted by Fratelli
Think outside of the box dudes.....
Let's everyone go back to playing nicely.

The Great Cornholio has been dealt with.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Thanks
the girls you see love seeing you for your looks and charm but if it wasnt for the money we would not be f*cking most of you. But I will say austin does have the best looking men ive come across. I've probabpy fallen in love 4 times already just from visiting. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I met you in Austin...

Chances are those gents you "fell in love" with felt similarly. The DDG, Sexy woman you are.

See you in a couple hours