The ATF Trading Game: Who Wants to Play?

Thanks, everyone. Y'all make me smile.

Ladies, maybe we should just take our ATFs out for drinks and have a massive, sexy clothing-not-allowed party afterwards.
Natalie,
Well stated. Someone should get some of these people some ice for the swelling that is usually resultant from being Bitch Slapped (all the while staying within the confines of the rules and guidelines, as I checked it very carefully)!

I think that the issue with ML and PR confidences could be overcome, I will just need to think about it a bit and confer with SP Hunter regarding the solution.

With all of the hue and cry over rates that has gone on over the past YEAR, who wouldn't want to extend this until January, I would be happy with that, especially since I have a hall pass!!!!

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
.....oh boy, I hope I don't get .....

Ladies...I have much respect for all of you. This was a small dip into the underground world for me, so my price was meant to be higher than most. I'm not the prettiest, smartest, sexiest, or most talented girl on here. I'm just me...and ME comes with a hefty price tag. Plain and simple.

You Austin gentlemen have a wonderful choice of women here..... I'm out of the "mix" however, who's to say I can't be a hobbiest myself?? And at 25% off, I'm in. Actually...I'll pay full price.

Are there any providers that cater to women? PM me.

Seriously...
You know, the comments and negativity posted in this thread is exactly why most austin ladies don't participate. Not that some of the men like the ones in this thread like any participation where a woman is concerned. I am so glad most of my clients are lurkers and come from other lead sources. Way to keep things positive. I don't see how you do it. As for shameless advertisement... I post what I want when I want within the guidelines and if someone doesn't like it put me on ignore!!
Looks like someone's booking an extended dinner session after the holidays with a certain sexy someone. I'm retired, so this is no ad for me. Now the question is, can I post a review. I'm paying, I'm playing, so..... What say you????

I guess this little pussycat has been hanging around the bulldogs too long...I'm turning into one.

Sorry, back to topic....I am playing the game as my pick is a well known favorite to some of my bfes.

L.L.
Looks like someone's booking an extended dinner session after the holidays with a certain sexy someone. I'm retired, so this is no ad for me. Now the question is, can I post a review. I'm paying, I'm playing, so..... What say you????

I guess this little pussycat has been hanging around the bulldogs too long...I'm turning into one.

Sorry, back to topic....I am playing the game as my pick is a well known favorite to some of my bfes.

L.L. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
Sorry, L.L.. Ladies are not allowed to post reviews. If you are curious as to why, PM me for discussion.

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
PM is on the way good sir....
Could be an informal review in Co-Ed, no review credit, no premium access associated with it.
Bubba and Nuglet needs to post here:

ATF = L.L. Post multiple times please. I'll send you my secreening info, and you can get a SLAP on the face when you tell her your real handle.

But please, wait till she's had her O.

LOL.

P.S. You may think I'm joking here, but I'm not... my 2 cents is that this idea would work a WHOLE lot better reversed: ladies throw you ATF out there and invite the gent to come join you. What numb nut would refuse that invite ?
I am really annoyed... All this controversy and I'm not a part of it...

Is this what happens when you actually meet Natalie?

It was much easier to giver her grief before she suggested we be roommates.
I don't want premium access or access to the men's lounge. I could easily post a review in COED, but there's no fun in that. I'm paying top dollar to take "provider" out for dinner, drinks, and bcd fun. I do not know her...this will be the first time I would be meeting her. So, this is no publicity stunt for her.....or me. I'm retired. I'm turning down requests for sessions. Therefore, this is definitely not to generate business for myself.

I just want to step on the other side of the hobby for several hours and post a review to document my experience. I've offered to turn in my review to a moderator and have him post it for me. With the disclaimer that I was the one that had the session and am doing the reviewing. Can I do a couples show???? Sure. But I don't like to share.

I'm PLAYING...I'm PAYING...so let this pussycat do what the bulldogs do.

Let me try this....
Getting on my knees...praying to the ECCIE GOD above..
pth.put.pew...need to get something out of my mouth...sorry my gum got stuck...

"Oh please sir, may I have more porridge?" Oh wait, I'm channeling Oliver Twist there......

....okay, clearing my throat..hands raised in the air...lip trembling....

"Oh, Eccie God above...may I please post a legit review of a very well known and established provider that I intend to spend quality time with? I'm dropping major mullah and having my first ever real girl on girl experience and would like to be just one of the boys and post a review. No publicity stunt (as I am retired and need none and my chosen provider and I do not even know one another)...just want to PAY and PLAY like the rest of the bulldogs.

Please..oh..Please....NO/Maybe????
You charge $$$$$$$/90 mins.

Yet, you have the time, and the energy to reply to every non-consequential thread about anything.

It tells me what I need to KNOW, which, by the way, was painfully apparent 228 posts earlier.

Prayer, sounds like a pretty good option.

Hope your prayers are heard by the ones you are sending your mating call out to.

Yes, that was a SLAM.
You've got the wrong thread.....Bashing Leslie Lane is a different one. This is the ATF thread game....

But I agree with your assessment, although somewhat misguided. I'm grossly underworked and highly overpaid. What can I say gentlemen.... Life is good. That and I've got too much time on my hands today...

Now...I've got my pick, who's yours?