so .. isn't about time for the 2017 Dipshit of the year poll?

Have you looked at your selfie on your avatar? Originally Posted by canuckeight
Isn't it ironic, lol.

Jim
Care to show us how you look physically? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hey fatass Lube... nice try, but nobody wants to give you new spank pics... let's just say each of us looks better than Pooty-Poot, ok?

Care to post a recent pic of your own? We promise not to laugh! Consider it part of the DOTY "extreme vetting" process!
Pooty-Poot, ok?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Pooty-Poot!!! Trump's BITCH! bahahahhahaaa

that is the real Russian connection!!!
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2017, 06:54 AM
Hey fatass Lube... nice try, but nobody wants to give you new spank pics... let's just say each of us looks better than Pooty-Poot, ok?

Care to post a recent pic of your own? We promise not to laugh! Consider it part of the DOTY "extreme vetting" process! Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey look, our real President!
Trumps bitch?

Fucking delusional idiots!
Jim, you have no ifdea who I know in this world. I have traveled in some many countries and know high level people and don't forget my connections with various families- I can make things happen trust me Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're a fucking idiot fat ass the only thing you make happen is a pile of shit from all those whoppers you eat
Trumps bitch?

Fucking delusional idiots! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what's your excuse going to be when no evidence at all is ever found of collusion between Trump and Putin? claim it's a coverup? fake news? a coverup of fake news?

hahaha
well since our resident Nazi, Andy the Naziboy stopped by here today how about a part-time DOTY award? hey Andy u think u got the votes to beat Fagger65 for this illustrious award?

bahhaa

btw .. Luke u fatass u are gonna be in the poll and there ain't a gotdam thing u can do to stop it!
what's your excuse going to be when no evidence at all is ever found of collusion between Trump and Putin? claim it's a coverup? fake news? a coverup of fake news?

hahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe you ought to keep up with current events, dickhole.

And get away from that microwave, y'heah?
Maybe you ought to keep up with current events, dickhole.

And get away from that microwave, y'heah? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
go stick yer fat pig head in a microwave so we can watch it explode on youtube!

bahahaha
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1059307177]Maybe you ought to keep up with current events, dickhole.

And get away from that microwave, y'heah?[/QUOT

Oh, the truth news like CNN, MSNBC and CNBC. You sheep are pathetic. SAD VERY SAD!
ShitStain has the largest number of dipshit posts but Lube is the biggest dipshit.

Are we voting on speed or mass? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

vote your conscious bro.