Providers gaining weight.

In my opinion, being in the business, the key to a successful exercise/eating healthy program is doing it and living it daily. It is like breathing or sleeping. You cant go a day without it. I know people like to have "rest" days but I personally dont believe in them. If you need steak or chocolate or whatever, have it but in a very small portion size. Dont deny yourself what you crave as that will lead to failure. Exercise for health is done daily in one form or another. Intensive workouts in the bedroom like Sonya demonstrates do count as that constant hip action can be very aerobic. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I understand where you coming from. Funny though, the "rest day" advice was given to me by my last trainer I had before I moved. I figured he knew what he was talking about. When I do indulge in my very large steak I eat the steak alone with no sides. Hey, Im a work in progress lol.
Audrina, try a delicious 4oz steak with a few sides of veggies. We can make that progress go a bit faster that way.
I never said bigger girls arent at their best. There are excellent providers of all sizes and shapes. Adrielle you look great with a very solid looking sexy shapely muscular body. Savanah, you look super as well. Both of you have two different body types and both look great. The bottom line is that most providers will gain weight as they get older and their shape will change. You just need to feel good about the way you look and let the guys know you feel good about it and advertise accurately. If you dont feel good about it, do something like exercise or diet or both to change the way you look and not make excuses and use denial and old out of date pictures. It is up to the provider to advertise accurately and not reviewers to tell it the way it is which some do and some dont for many reasons which is another topic in itself. Originally Posted by lingam4u
I apologize, but that was how I interpreted it and a few other comments in this thread. I just don't see a point in complaining about something that is never going to change. It's a lot like all the NBA threads, some ladies are going to conduct their business as they see fit, regardless of whether it pisses people off and it's a bad and/or fraudulent tactic. It is a hazard of being in the hobby.

My point is this: There will always been women who use older pictures from 20 lbs ago. But, if you do your research, or if you don't are at least prepared to tell the woman that she doesn't look a thing like her pictures are send her on her way, you shouldn't have a problem.
Adrielle, your point is well taken. Unfortunately, research is often limited. I think most men are too polite to show up and say you dont look like I expected and leave although more and more men on various threads are advocating just that and doing just that. How would providers feel if the man said just that and left? It could be over a weight issue, hairstyle issue, makeup etc etc. You might not know. Most men bite the bullet for at least that one session and try to make it as painless as possible but, as I said, things will probably change.
Diva, so your pictures reflect that extra weight. That is being honest. You feel that being 130 would make you feel better but not necessarily look better is that true? I just think you should be at the weight where you both feel and look your best and maintain that somehow as that will probably allow you to give the best possible sessions. Do you have buttock pics at 138 compared to 130 that can be viewed so we can get an opinion? Originally Posted by lingam4u
Yes, let's look all look at Diva's ass and tell her what weight is best for her!

Dallas, you need to start a forum for keeping providers looking their best through diet and exercise. You are a great role model for sure. Originally Posted by lingam4u
The great female role models are always the ones who try their darndest to look the best. Dallas, this is not a jab at you.

Tiffany, you certainly are a role model. The goal is to be motivated and making the effort by watching your diet and working out reasonably hard. Originally Posted by lingam4u
Whose goal? Yours or ours?

Ms Molly, you are a perfect example of a combination of the right genes and motivation to look and stay looking that fantastic. Keep it up.
Audrina, sounds like you are motivated as well to look your very best. As one gets older, it does get harder. Most providers I meet tell me they never exercise and I tell them it will catch up sooner or later. Originally Posted by lingam4u
And they don't kick you out?

It is up to the provider to advertise accurately and not reviewers to tell it the way it is which some do and some dont for many reasons which is another topic in itself. Originally Posted by lingam4u
Correct, sir! It is up to the provider to be honest in her advertising. In case you're wondering if any of this has a point, here it is: your thinly veiled attempts at pretending to just be ignorant about why providers use outdated pics are not fooling me. You have given several women unsolicited advice on how to "look their best" all the while assuming that looking their best entails the loss of weight.

In case you're wondering, I am quite fit. I still feel insulted for women everywhere.

People change physically.. especially women over time.. its the course of nature
one who appreciates true beauty understands it is a process, an evolution even, that in different stages of anyones life there are differences. I of course have a personal preference for not only curvier women, but also natural looking women and would much rather see a happy, self assured, stable women who knows she is beautiful as she is than one who struggles and lives in miserable denial of her own pleasure to conform to society's standards of beauty. As a genuine hedonist in every respect, indulgence is everyone's right and a lady who isnt afraid to have a few beers and enjoy a good meal and loosen her belt (or corset.. rawr!) and be genuinely content and happy is a goddess I will kneel before time and again. I find anorexic types, fake boobs, fake lips, botox, even too much makeup rather repulsive personally. A beautiful woman is as the gods made her. Originally Posted by PaganGuy
Hello, my darling....have we met? [bats eyelashes]
Back off China Doll, PaganGuy is MINE!
Oh dear!! Duly noted, Tiffany. I shall retreat.
Oh dear!! Duly noted, Tiffany. I shall retreat. Originally Posted by China Doll
Ok honey, perhaps we can share? Let's kiss and make up....
Ok honey, perhaps we can share? Let's kiss and make up.... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Consider it done! Something tells me he'd appreciate both of us for who we are.
China Doll, I am sorry if you were offended or if anyone else was offended by a discussion of weight gain and posting accurate pictures in light of weight changes. I totally agree that providers can and do work no matter what their weight or appearance. Weight gain is very common and many providers do want to change. Some actually look better with added weight. I was just kidding around with Diva and she took no offense. I am not aware that anyone was offended. As I noted, there are excellent providers of every shape and appearance and there are gentlemen who appreciate that diversity. Unfortunately, some providers have gained weight and wish to lose that weight and providers who work hard at keeping their weight at the level where they feel and look their best should be applauded and serve as motivation for others who want to change. I am not asking anyone to change. Pagan is one lucky guy!
I am 51 years old now and I weigh about 13 lbs more than I did when I was 20 and I was in great shape & not overweight back then. I found the secret is to find some exercise that you really enjoy doing and this enables you to stick to it. My thing is cycling which I've been doing since I was a teenager. Back in the early 90's I decided I needed more exercise during the winter since it was dark after work and I couldn't go out riding then. I joined up with a gym and stayed with it a few years but eventually gave up since it wasn't really fun, it was just exercise. I don't have to diet and eat regular sized meals and maintain my weight. Of course my life is probably simpler than many as I'm single and don't have a SO or others to keep me from my regular schedule.

In the distant past when I did some hobbying before the internet was around one of my favorite providers was a lady I never would have picked out based on a picture of her. All the difference was in her personality, as far as services were concerned she pretty much did the same as other providers. So getting all caught up on looks might cause you to miss out on some really great experiences...
Tiffany, with a face as cute as yours, you could weigh 300 pounds and still be adorable! I think you're body rocks!
ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{and Miss --you are sexy & yummy too!!}
LOL china doll
I am far from perfect, but I love my body!
I have new and old pics on my profile, but I do have pics posted of me that were taken within the last month. I haven't changed too much, but I think it is good to put new pics up now and then.
I even put some videos on my web page so guys know exactly what I look like.