Where is the Best BBQ in Houston?

It is a crazy line. Just ate there again this past Saturday. Waited in line for an hour and 15 minutes. Totally worth it! Hands down the best bbq in Houston. Get the rib plate. One rib but man it's a doozy. The bone pulls right out so you can eat it like a steak if you want. And the coffee sauce is fucking off the chain! Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Hey OB
who's the chick in your avatar? I need to fuck her..Turns me on!!!
Everyone seems to disagree on where the best BBQ is in Houston.....but I have come to the conclusion that the best BBQ in Houston is everywhere. Sounds to me like Houston should be named the BBQ capital of the USA. I can't wait to savor the flavors of some of the wonderful restaurants in your city when I visit there next week. Maybe I'll just eat BBQ instead of seeing clients.....lol....everyone has been so helpful and kind.

Xoxo
Amazing Grace Originally Posted by The Amazing Grace
Maybe but it's more likely that many don't know what good BBQ is.
Maybe but it's more likely that many don't know what good BBQ is. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
yeah cuz my list of places to get shitty bbq is about 30 to 1 of what I'll eat. .... not counting places i don't even need to stop and try.

I'm taking notes because i do like to have a small list of places worth driving to so i can either hit them when I'm in the area or make a dedicated run.
I like this place. For some reason the curried goat grabs me soon as I get the menu in focus and I forget all about the jerk chicken, which I like but never had in that place because of the dadgum curried goat, which is delicious.

Some fella got murdered in there about a year ago but...hey, whatcha gonna do when good food's the issue! Not like it's Luby's or something. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
This place is amazing! Delicious food. It is in the hood though
Triple J BBq off homestead and 610 loop in hood .

" BBQ ain't any good unless its is from the hood "
All the NFL teams have them cater when they come too Htown to play Texans

The servings are huge
Triple J BBQ has won foodie awards from Houston Livestock rodeo
Grab you a Daqurie while you wait ....there will be a line
Most white people too scared too go here.