Hobby Fun in Pittsburgh

Is the ECCIE guy Johnny Fitz fuck from Indys? Ass kissing, suck up malcontent.
Yes, what would we do without you. We have missed your scintillating contributions for the past 2 months even though " you have been in this game a long time" Originally Posted by berryberry
Had different handles in the past but per ECCIE rules I was able to reincarnate. And my contributions here have been nothing to brag about but see yours are not either.

You malcontents are ruining the lurker experiance.......

.......never did understand that. Like welfare recipients complaining about how the working man went about earning that money to be given to them. Originally Posted by BSer
Spend a half hour looking at some other location's boards and see where you could contribute to make this board good. If you really think you're the working man in this situation (though I've never heard of a welfare recipient complaining about how a working person earns their money but you probably know more people on welfare than me) then your yield, or contribution is next to nothing. Shame, as the mod here you have an opportunity to do something good but you decide not to go that route.

That eighth grade comment - several of you just proved my point. Give yourselves a pat on the back but several seems to agree with my post.

I'm pretty bored with the lame replies so I'll ask this thread be closed at this time.
I'm pretty bored with the lame replies so I'll ask this thread be closed at this time. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
LMAO....... I haven't posted in a while...... This thread is a hoot, For someone who claims to read Eccie other boards. Can you please tell me which city close threads when the OP ask?????? I smell something and it smells a lot more like the waste byproduct from the moo moo mafia then it does roses. Thanks for the entertainment.
LMAO....... I haven't posted in a while...... This thread is a hoot, For someone who claims to read Eccie other boards. Can you please tell me which city close threads when the OP ask?????? I smell something and it smells a lot more like the waste byproduct from the moo moo mafia then it does roses. Thanks for the entertainment. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Dallas. And it's asks, not ask.

As for entertainment, I don't get the inside jokes so I'm missing that part but some of the replies have been pretty good. I love trolls, being one myself but too many here are not very creative - a lot of followers.
I do not want to crap on your parade. I genuinely want to make it better, and the only way we're going to do that is if we have ladies here. That will make it hobby-rich. If the majority here doesn't care for that (like I've said before, I'm only here to get laid) then I'll respect that. By the number of PMs and emails I've received I think a minority is ruining it for all.
To the OP, please join Indys. There you can interact online with many providers that post there daily. They are a wonderful group and I'm sure you will have a great time posting back and forth with them. Oh yeah, make sure you read all the great reviews too. After that, choose a couple of the lovely little ladies there and have some great appointments.

Then, when you realize how disappointed you are, come back here for the unpolished truth that you will never find there because the providers there don't want you to know the truth.

And, oh yeah, have a great day.
To the OP, please join Indys. There you can interact online with many providers that post there daily. They are a wonderful group and I'm sure you will have a great time posting back and forth with them. Oh yeah, make sure you read all the great reviews too. After that, choose a couple of the lovely little ladies there and have some great appointments.

Then, when you realize how disappointed you are, come back here for the unpolished truth that you will never find there because the providers there don't want you to know the truth.

And, oh yeah, have a great day. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Thanks so much, that was genuinely the feedback I was seeking with the post. Never been on Indys and noted the sarcasm in your first paragraph so if that's true would make a lot more sense of why it is the way it is here and I'll totally understand the tone. If ladies are ripping people off with poor service, deceptive pictures, etc, they deserve to be called out. I genuinely believe in information exchange - the good and the bad.
Stig's post is spot on and OMG your right, doesn't pass the smell test. Think back lads, this guy shows up, then Athena starts her crap, then this guy comes to the same conclusion that has been said about this site, from others , Moo Moo Mafia, on the other site. Then he starts slapping BSer about. Yeah I'm smelling cow shit from where I'm standing, up wind.
Stig's post is spot on and OMG your right, doesn't pass the smell test. Think back lads, this guy shows up, then Athena starts her crap, then this guy comes to the same conclusion that has been said about this site, from others , Moo Moo Mafia, on the other site. Then he starts slapping BSer about. Yeah I'm smelling cow shit from where I'm standing, up wind. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Reading back can see how that could be taken that way. BSer can check IPs, I'm not her. Think the best way to prove it is have your most trusted gal give me a freebie and have her report back. At this point it doesn't need to be a freebie, I just need a gal!

I'm genuinely sincere about appreciating Stig's feedback - would explain a lot of why people are the way they are here and if that's the case I'll be the first to apologize.
Nice sausage party,circle jerks!!! Lol.
And it's asks, not ask. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
J1M?
Stig's post is spot on and OMG your right, doesn't pass the smell test. Think back lads, this guy shows up, then Athena starts her crap, then this guy comes to the same conclusion that has been said about this site, from others , Moo Moo Mafia, on the other site. Then he starts slapping BSer about. Yeah I'm smelling cow shit from where I'm standing, up wind. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Is it that crazy to think more than 1 person thinks you act like a fool here? Look at the Likes on the posts, appears she and I are just the ones willing to go public. And thinking 2 people here think you're a fool is easier to believe than you're dating a law professor that you discuss the ladies on here with - THAT is one of, if not THE dumbest things I've ever seen posted on any board.
Am I the only one who doesn't know exactly what is going on in this thread?!?
Am I the only one who doesn't know exactly what is going on in this thread?!? Originally Posted by Dr. Octagon
I'm the Op and not quite sure so I feel very badly for the rest of you.
Well, well, im a professor, also, yes there is life after the military. One would call it a form of sexual awareness for the educated. Also, did not say you were GA, who has a cut and paste style of writing. You, As I suspect are in conclusion with that crowd. A well devised plan. Now for our enjoyment, you have been outed, it's not about allowing women to comment on this site it's about limiting the competition of sites in a small market.
Now as to your comments concerning BSer as a mod. This guy is the hobbyists friend and reference book. He knows of or all of the local providers, next would be Bam and tied with Bam is Stig. So the gig is up! Nice try, won't work.