Providers who don't see black men

No Babies Allowed Originally Posted by ibechill
Good Gawd no.... but major Babes on the other hand... especially red hot ones ... are always welcome...hell what am I saying...either hand...
Would someone please tell these providers NDA is not cool.............snow won't even return my calls.
Would someone please tell these providers NDA is not cool.............snow won't even return my calls. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Dang, I'm sorry I mentioned the NDA to Rebecca Rothko... but . nobody ever listened to me before... how was I to know they would start now...
You are not as witty and smart as you think you are. I too could throw around some big words and appear pompous like you.

Since you are against a woman's right to choose, you can say you are pro life and against NBA:
No Babies Allowed Originally Posted by ibechill
Signs of your erudition are eagerly awaited; your pomposity has long been established.

I oppose taking innocent life, whenever possible. But I usually keep that to myself and would never contemplate joining a wilding crew intent on abuse of any woman who has had an abortion. Most of them are in a pretty precarious state of mind and need support, not harrassment.

Why don't you and your gang show the same respect to a provider who makes a choice that bothers you? What gives you the right to infringe her liberty?
Someone needs to....
Attached Images File Type: jpg lighten up.JPG (27.8 KB, 201 views)
Dang, I'm sorry I mentioned the NDA to Rebecca Rothko... but . nobody ever listened to me before... how was I to know they would start now... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
What the ever living hell are you talking about? I mean that in a nice way with a head pat and everything.

Signs of your erudition are eagerly awaited; your pomposity has long been established.

I oppose taking innocent life, whenever possible. But I usually keep that to myself and would never contemplate joining a wilding crew intent on abuse of any woman who has had an abortion. Most of them are in a pretty precarious state of mind and need support, not harrassment.

Why don't you and your gang show the same respect to a provider who makes a choice that bothers you? What gives you the right to infringe her liberty? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Now, what the ever living hell are you talking about? Seriously, abortion? I understand that abortions and NBA both involve vaginas but after that your argument turns into a pile of multisyllabic words (ooooh I can do it, too) that mean NOTHING. I personally think everyone that does not own a vagina and a uterus shut the fuck up about what goes in or out of said organs. Don't allude to being anti abortion/pro life and in the same breath talk about a woman's liberty and choice. Also, use spell check on your posts.

I can't explain why some people have the policies they do, whatever, it's not my fucking problem. Also, just because you may have a vagina and uterus does not mean you get to tell other women what to do with theirs.
Would someone please tell these providers NDA is not cool.............snow won't even return my calls. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Dang, I'm sorry I mentioned the NDA to Rebecca Rothko... but . nobody ever listened to me before... how was I to know they would start now... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
What the ever living hell are you talking about? I mean that in a nice way with a head pat and everything. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
My Dearest Ms. Rebecca Rothko,

NDA= No DearHunters Allowed , started in a previous post as another of the many insanely witty post by that most beloved of old posters... TMFT... in a thread paying homage to RR (uh... that would be you, ma'am) and making a juvenile attempt to garner her attention ... and cock block said DearHunter at the same time...

I was not participating in any serious discussions ... my attention span is much too short... (no that isn't what I named mine...)

Yours Always ( A man can dream can't he),

TMFT

BTW... did I mention that you are as intellectually stimulating as you are physically..
I personally think everyone that does not own a vagina and a uterus shut the fuck up about what goes in or out of said organs.

I can't explain why some people have the policies they do, whatever, it's not my fucking problem. Also, just because you may have a vagina and uterus does not mean you get to tell other women what to do with theirs. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Why don't you stop fussing and re-read what I said; if you do that you will see we are in exact agreement. I specifically said that while I oppose abortion, I keep it to myself (except in intense intellectual colloquys such as this)...and especially stay mute about it in the company of women who have had them. It's this simple: she made a choice, and I have no right to infringe that liberty. Similarly, in the case of a woman who refuses to fuck blacks for any reason, that is her right. Exactly as I have no right to interfere with the right of a woman to choose abortion, no man - or woman for that matter - has any right to disparage HER choice. The tendency toward pack attacks on NBA providers, on the boards at least, is particularly noxious.

What do you find inconsistent between this and what you posted?

And, oh, did you mean you've busted me for harrassment? I usually have to work a lot harder to harass anyone. Exhausting work. But I never use spell check; prefer to work without a net.
On the other hand... Rebecca Rothko mentioned me in her post... made my day...
TMFT, you are whatchacallit? An enabler. But I suspect in RW you are really an off duty Texas Ranger who takes no shit from any woman. Or man, of course. Straight out of a Jim Thompson noir.
Mods might need to close this post. It's starting to get a little redundant and stupid.
I specifically said that while I oppose abortion, I keep it to myself Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

First of good grief my previous post was VERY sarcatic, good Lord hasn't this issue(NBA) been discussed into the fuckin' ground?

"Our bodies our rules"

If a provider doesn't wish to see African-American gents or gents from Mars or whatever that's her business, move on, there are only about a thousand girls to choose from!

NOW to Mr. Lukbak, my secret lover....

Not to hijack the thread(me?NEVER!) and your post on abortion...

if you were living in Nazi Germany in the 1930's and knew the government was shipping Jews to be gassed and knew in your heart it was morally wrong-even though sanctioned by the government-would you also have kept your opposition to it.....to yourself? Just wonderin'.

And to your description of my "weird" side...you got me there babe, wait till we're in bed next time..I'll show you "weird" LOL

Don't be too hard on me Don dear, you know I bow before ya. H
Why don't you stop fussing and re-read what I said; if you do that you will see we are in exact agreement. I specifically said that while I oppose abortion, I keep it to myself (except in intense intellectual colloquys such as this)...and especially stay mute about it in the company of women who have had them. It's this simple: she made a choice, and I have no right to infringe that liberty. Similarly, in the case of a woman who refuses to fuck blacks for any reason, that is her right. Exactly as I have no right to interfere with the right of a woman to choose abortion, no man - or woman for that matter - has any right to disparage HER choice. The tendency toward pack attacks on NBA providers, on the boards at least, is particularly noxious.

What do you find inconsistent between this and what you posted?

And, oh, did you mean you've busted me for harrassment? I usually have to work a lot harder to harass anyone. Exhausting work. But I never use spell check; prefer to work without a net. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
There is no way that we are in agreement. You state "I oppose abortion" yet you use pro choice to back up your argument. Like I said already, just because they both involve vaginas does not make them comparable. Also, it seems extremely backwards and asinine that you would promote a woman's choice in one respect yet oppose it in another AND use what you oppose to make your argument. Also, while you may claim to not disparage and what not I highly doubt you only vote for people that take no stand on abortion issues and have no agenda to take this right away. Really, be quiet about a woman's liberty and choice, you have no real respect for it, only when it suites your argument and women really don't need that kind of help.
So, basically, NBA providers would gladly accept assholes, dirtbags, cheapskates and the like from ALL other races except black, eh? Let's just call a spade a spade. It's racism. There, I said it.
A light skinned black guy is no more or no less attractive than a well tanned white guy. Or an Indian guy. Or Latino. After that, it's just personality. When a provider is [tragically] killed, 9 times out of 10 WHAT RACE IS THE KILLER? A crazy ass white dude. And when it happens, everyone goes, 'oh, how sad' (and it is), and it's business as usual. A 'brotha' do it, and eeeeeverybody's got a story to tell on how they were wronged that ONE time by a black dude. The black guys that do fuck up, they're far and in between, and when they do, it's usually nothing as serious as murder. They might try to cut a deal (hear that about MANY white guys as well), or they might be a lil overzealous when they're hitting it (white guys, too), and maybe their English isn't all that perfect (like white guys don't talk 'ignant' at times). The point is, all BAD hobbyist are are bad because they're dirtbags, not because of their race.

And THAT...is what pisses me off about the whole thing, Donny T.

Just saying.
"Our bodies rule....." Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
There... fixed that for ya...