Which celebrity personality best fits you, or your hobby/provider personality?

What, no mention of Val Kilmer as Batman?!? And who could forget Madmartigan?
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice Originally Posted by ArisRose
Also a Batman!
Look at this handsome rogue:

Pepe Le Pew and I have many similarities. He is definitely a brother from another mother.

We are bon vivants, eternal optimists, and incurable romantics.

We have a similar fashion sense, greatly favoring stripes (make mine pin please).

We have very furry tails, bulbous upturned noses and beady eyes.

We have an uncanny ability to assess what women think about us, and still go on undeterred.

We each have inescapable masculine scents.

Finally, we both are masters of the pithy phrase. Here are some of Pepe’s finest:

“This little love bundle. Now she is seeking for us a trysting place. Touching, is it not? Come, my little peanut of brittle. I will help you.” (Pepe on a skunkette’s effort to find an in-call)

“Why is it whenever a man is captured by a woman, all he wish to do is get away?” (This eternal paradox applies to skunks! Who would have thunk it?)

“You know, it is possible to be too attractive.” (A heavy cross to bear)

“Hey, I am a creamy puff, no?”

jokingly, i identify with murdock from the a-team, a goofball, sometimes useful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHPTdliKmk
Andrew Divoff: Character name "Bone" In the movie Running Cool. Pretty cool B movie, if you like bikes.
Since I started the damn thread, I will have to go first lol. Everyone who has met with me or hung around with me for any amount of time, can tell you this is my personality...wild.

I give you Jenny McCarthy in Dirty Love. Just hit the "set age limit off" box, and it will play.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29...ty-love_people Originally Posted by London Rayne

Tiger Woods, wish I could hobby like he was. LOL
LMAO at the Skunk analogy ha ha.

Tiger Woods? Geecue...last time I saw your ass, you were not a black man bwahhahaa. Is Tiger Black, or is he mixed? Can't really tell, but he looks like he may have some Asian in him as well. I wish I had more mixture in me. Being of just French heritage is kind of boring.

Tiger Woods? Geecue...last time I saw your ass, you were not a black man bwahhahaa. Is Tiger Black, or is he mixed? Can't really tell, but he looks like he may have some Asian in him as well. I wish I had more mixture in me. Being of just French heritage is kind of boring. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm pretty sure you've had some Italian in you!!
LOL...and some Polish, German, and gosh knows what else bwahahahaha.

Tiger Woods? Geecue...last time I saw your ass, you were not a black man bwahhahaa. Is Tiger Black, or is he mixed? Can't really tell, but he looks like he may have some Asian in him as well. I wish I had more mixture in me. Being of just French heritage is kind of boring. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Reminds me of my ice breaker, will look into the ladies eyes and in this case ask you , do you have a little mixed heritage inside you. When you answer no , I reply do you want one.
Touche....
Damn this is hard for me lol.....
Yea, for you EA I am gonna go with the Easter Bunny. That's what I always seem to picture when I see your name.
<<<<< How long have I been rocking this avatar/sig???