Facial Mask Should Be Banned For Some Types Of People

We all know that mask don't protect anyone from getting the Chinese Flu.

That said, it's a lot safer and less terrorizing to risk getting the Chinese Flu than them type people wearing a mask to disguise their face.

Also keep this in mind. In addition to wearing a mask to disguise their face, a large percentage of them wear wigs and have fake hair weaved into their existing hair. Them types of wig stores are on every corner in the ghetto.

Think long and hard about this and I bet most people will agree that them type people wearing a mask and a wig or weaves as a disguise is the perfect recipe for getting away with impunity after they commit a crime. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I agree a mask is a great disguise and I'm really surprised more criminals haven't taken advantage of the situation yet. However, I'm not entirely certain that facial recognition software can't defeat the mask these days, so I'm not going to rob anyone myself.

As for the hair weaves, I love it when a pretty girl gets extensions in her hair, or when she wears a wig.
Show me the statistical data of ALL CRIMES COMMITTED.

I'll do the math myself to see if it's 80% black. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
As I'm pretty sure you know, the statistics are only for crimes that result in a conviction. Everyone else is innocent until proven guilty.

Off the top of my head, I'd say I remember that blacks only commit about half the murders in the USA, not the 80% number you have referenced. Considering 95% of the victims are also black, I'm surprised more black preachers don't lecture young black men to value the life of their people more.
As I'm pretty sure you know, the statistics are only for crimes that result in a conviction. Everyone else is innocent until proven guilty.

Off the top of my head, I'd say I remember that blacks only commit about half the murders in the USA, not the 80% number you have referenced. Considering 95% of the victims are also black, I'm surprised more black preachers don't lecture young black men to value the life of their people more. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yeaaaaah, you mentioned something about convictions there. I just saw on the news that two redneck white boys just shot and killed a black jogger, basically for "looking suspicious".

Oh, btw, this just happened LAST WEEK, not 1934.

Because it was supposed to be an accident, their uncle sheriff, uncle judge, and brother prosecutor are all sweeping it under the rug.

Last week, not...1934.

So, in other words, FUCK YOUR PERCENTAGES and other misleading horseshit statistics. They don't mean a goddamn thing.
We all know that mask don't protect anyone from getting the Chinese Flu.

This is a lie! You should kearn how to read. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I'll give you credit for one thing...you've done a great job of trolling this board!!
Yeaaaaah, you mentioned something about convictions there. I just saw on the news that two redneck white boys just shot and killed a black jogger, basically for "looking suspicious".

Because it was supposed to be an accident, their uncle sheriff, uncle judge, and brother prosecutor are all sweeping it under the rug.

Last week, not...1934.

So, in other words, FUCK YOUR PERCENTAGES and other misleading horseshit statistics. They don't mean a goddamn thing. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Those official FBI statistics are generally considered credible.

Mass murderer:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifi...es_Flight_1771
Dbl Post w/o quote.
Those official FBI statistics are generally considered credible.

Mass murderer:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifi...es_Flight_1771 Originally Posted by friendly fred
Since he was born in the UK of Jamaican descent, I'm not sure how this fits into your narrative. Unless you're now judging ALL people of African (black skinned) descent.
Since he was born in the UK of Jamaican descent, I'm not sure how this fits into your narrative. Unless you're now judging ALL people of African (black skinned) descent. Originally Posted by papadee
Randall "Rambo" Creed has often put forth a hypothesis implying that virtually all spree killers are white - so I wanted to push back against his narrow racial outlook.

And you should kearn how to sspelll.

And you should kearn how to sspelll.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759

who has a spelling problem?

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
it happened in February, which tells me you are a Headline Skimmer, who is quick to pull the lever of blame. the black guy was the Aggressor, according to eye witnesses.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...3kq-story.html

As far as James Earl Ray is concerned, the rifle was in his hands and it is an easy shot with a rifle - same for Lee Harvey Oswald.

I stood right beside the "Sniper's Perch" in the Texas School Book Depository and it would have been an easy shot if you had the balls to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by friendly fred
I did the same, and came to the same conclusion.. as slow as that motorcade was going, and from Oswald's vantage point, 2 good easy shots, probably 3 for a decent marksman.
AsI'm surprised more black preachers don't lecture young black men to value the life of their people more. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That's because many black preachers are too busy using church money for personal use and fathering children out of wedlock.

Last week, not...1934.

So, in other words, FUCK YOUR PERCENTAGES and other misleading horseshit statistics. They don't mean a goddamn thing. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Liars use statistics, but true statistics that is properly collected is intended to help us understand what is really happening. There is a problem when it is intentionally determined before hand what the results should be; and the data collection is designed to give the desired result before starting.

For example, there are several police department I know of that are collecting data on the race of individuals that they stop while driving. If too many blacks are stopped in proportion to the entire population of the city; the conclusion is that they are being prejudicial for pulling too many blacks over.

Problem, the survey is being pulled over only in the inner city - not the entire city. Duh, do you thing the numbers of blacks pulled over will be higher in the neighborhoods where more blacks live?

This is intentional political propaganda designed to upset the population of the inner city. It is the crap from the Democrat party that they have used for years to gain votes by raising hell and telling lies. Kinda like the political polls that are intended to mislead us. That isn't statistics, it is propaganda.

So are the numbers true when we look at the percentage of blacks in prison vs white people, or people of another race? What about the percentage of convictions vs total court cases by race? Should that percentage be factored into the calculations? Sure, but the Democrats will raise hell because it changes what they want.

Statistics should be use to help solve problems, not create propaganda. What should be, and what is are two entirely different questions. Yea right, like the people in government should be working to help make a better society instead of lining their own pockets.

OK just set back and enjoy the entertainment of our stupid leaders. Trump has tried to drain the swamp. He has made a little progress, but it is a huge fight.

Enjoy the show.

it happened in February, which tells me you are a Headline Skimmer, who is quick to pull the lever of blame. the black guy was the Aggressor, according to eye witnesses.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...3kq-story.html

I did the same, and came to the same conclusion.. as slow as that motorcade was going, and from Oswald's vantage point, 2 good easy shots, probably 3 for a decent marksman. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ohhhhh, because it happened in February that nullifies my point and makes it all better the other way.

Awesome work, genius. Where would we be without you.