Being a Woman of Public Usage and having a SO who knows about it?

Steve, I went to Wheeling, met the guy who rode in the convertible who used a Thompson down the Ally one night. Met him in RVN.
Where have you been ,The Charile Girl!!! tataddd is TITSFUCK! He has said some very bad thing about your beautiful thighs/legs. Time to get the whip out on Kumquat Bus Boy......
#1 watching CG and Tatas go at it is gonna be great. P-money, you gotta let this one ride
#1b its gonna be even funnier after she reads he thought CC meant her

#2. Am i the only one dying to see BSer ride The Raging Rapids? LMAO
#1 watching CG and Tatas go at it is gonna be great. P-money, you gotta let this one ride

#2. Am i the only one dying to see BSer ride The Raging Rapids? LMAO Originally Posted by amishgangster
I ain't getting on the Ferris wheel with him. I'll take an Old Mill ride with Sam Tho! Eccie Kennywood day. Be there.
Wrong again bus boy......... I have a huge wallet that all the ladies love. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Your wallets not the only thing that's huge about you......

I'd ride the rapids with BSer,
I just won't ride in his truck.
Where have you been ,The Charile Girl!!! tataddd is TITSFUCK! He has said some very bad thing about your beautiful thighs/legs. Time to get the whip out on Kumquat Bus Boy...... Originally Posted by eaglehorse
I been around, Lover. Just busy as hell living the life. Eh he's a waste. You can't argue with an idiot that has zero credibility on any of the 3 continents he has hobbied on! It would be like a dog chasing it's tail.

#2. Am i the only one dying to see BSer ride The Raging Rapids? LMAO Originally Posted by amishgangster
Just the fact that he confused me with someone who has not a shred of resemblance to me is funny as hell actually and further proves my previous statement to eaglehorse.
Awwww Bser would love the raging rapids. He told me he likes a wet ride.
  • BSer
  • 05-29-2014, 01:17 PM
I hate the raging rapids looks like toilet water, but if jinny and cg made a bser sandwich I would ride that boat.

Who's putting kennywood day together?
I hate the raging rapids looks like toilet water, but if jinny and cg made a bser sandwich I would ride that boat.

Who's putting kennywood day together? Originally Posted by BSer

Woohoo! A Bser sammy!
I hear I plan a mean event.....js
I can get us a special group discount & it would only be a short bus ride away for kumquat boy.
Woohoo! A Bser sammy!
I hear I plan a mean event.....js
I can get us a special group discount & it would only be a short bus ride away for kumquat boy.
Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
CG kumquats go up your ass dear. Your reviews state you offer Greek. Just for your information I am perfectly straight although I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years. It is either solo or I have girls suck me on cam and make cash. You take the kumquats up your alley to make the cash. Big difference.
CG kumquats go up your ass dear. Your reviews state you offer Greek. Just for your information I am perfectly straight although I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years. It is either solo or I have girls suck me on cam and make cash. You take the kumquats up your alley to make the cash. Big difference. Originally Posted by tatasddd
They do? Funny when I looked them up they made no reference of inserting them in the ass, dear. Google is your friend. Seems to me you know quite a bit more about the subject than I do. As for your sexual orientation, I don't remember questioning it. But thank you for clarifying. TMI on the rest.

They do? Funny when I looked them up they made no reference of inserting them in the ass, dear. Google is your friend. Seems to me you know quite a bit more about the subject than I do. As for your sexual orientation, I don't remember questioning it. But thank you for clarifying. TMI on the rest. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
OK CG. Have a good one. I do not plan to continue to engage in perpetual convos with you. Be well and have a good day.
omg....
conestoga wagons my butt....I was waiting at plymouth rock for the first hooker to get off the mayflower.... Originally Posted by stevepar
That was you? !
solo web cam shows....hmmmm....I wonder who watches his shows....
"I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years. It is either solo or I have girls suck me on cam and make cash".
"I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years. It is either solo or I have girls suck me on cam and make cash". Originally Posted by stevepar
Who do you think may be watching my shows? Gays and bi-sexuals. Mostly men some women. For sure your dog or cat isn't watching it. Only problem is I am more expensive than a hoe to watch. $6 per minute. Doubt you can afford to watch me for too long.
"I am in the webcam business and have been for 11 years. It is either solo or I have girls suck me on cam and make cash". Originally Posted by stevepar
I'm starting to feel sorry for the little fucker.......... I can't imagine anything sadder then being a repressed homosexual........ but it would explain so much.