New to Houston! Wanted to say Hi & Find out some info.

Who gives one, bloody fuck what this chick puts as her race? Christ.

Look at her pics, read her showcase, read her reviews. You like what you see, you go see her. You don't, move along. She even has face pics, for christ's sake, so you are pretty damn sure what you are getting beforehand.

Bloody hell.
Who gives one, bloody fuck what this chick puts as her race? Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Since I only fuck Caucasian women...I care..

...read her showcase... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I did read it. It says she's Caucasian. She admits she's not. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

I did read it. It says she's Caucasian. She admits she's not. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Originally Posted by Wakeup
You failed to understand my point.

If you see the pics and you like what you see, the rest is just semantics. Unless you're a racist.

Do you really think a man is going to fuck that pussy and half way through be like, "Damn, this doesn't feel like a white pussy!" Lols. No.

If they like what they see in her pics and what she has to say for herself, the rest all just seems so trivial.
You failed to understand my point.

If you see the pics and you like what you see, the rest is just semantics. Unless you're a racist.

Do you really think a man is going to fuck that pussy and half way through be like, "Damn, this doesn't feel like a white pussy!" Lols. No.

If they like what they see in her pics and what she has to say for herself, the rest all just seems so trivial. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Body chemistry matters more than looks during a session,,,I think he is saying that he doesn't get aroused chemically in the presence of non-Cauasian women,,,This is quite normal and very prevalent. Races stick to their own kind not only because of culture and vicinity but because of biological reasons.

But whores should be honest about their racial background because they are in the business of selling their attributes to Johns who have every right to complain if they don't get what they want.
The problem is if she put mixed everyone would think she is black. Lol. Originally Posted by cctex
She can elaborate in her showcase.
So is every chic that claims to be black but is really "brown" in violation?.....very few "black" people are true blacks such as those recently here from Africa.......If Obama and Tiger Woods are black then why can"t this chic be white? Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
Eyes don't lie in most cases,,,If she looked more white, she could get away with it.
I don't understand how if you hate Houston so much, why are you even here? Just a curious thought. Originally Posted by linsane
Ask that question to the millions of people in Houston that complain about the city,,,LMAO.

If you see the pics and you like what you see, the rest is just semantics. Unless you're a racist. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Massively, epically, incorrect...
Ask that question to the millions of people in Houston that complain about the city,,,LMAO.

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
I haven't met anyone that complains about the city, everyone I know loves Houston. You must be from Dallas. What happened when you were younger? Did no one give you enough attention at home? I'm sorry for you
I haven't met anyone that complains about the city, everyone I know loves Houston. You must be from Dallas. What happened when you were younger? Did no one give you enough attention at home? I'm sorry for you Originally Posted by linsane
You must keep small circles,,,People try not to complain because it helps them to deal with the faults of the city and to cover up their tracks, they are probably the fuck-ups that make Houston the way it is or keep it more ghettolicious and boring,,,Houstonians always think a critic must be from Dallas. Most Dallasites don't have time or the low self-esteem to be boasting about their city like the average Houstonite.

I haven't met anyone that complains about the city, everyone I know loves Houston. Originally Posted by linsane
Of those how many live in Houston?
Howdy and welcome to Houston. For a nice change of pace on this thread, I will try to stick to the question you actually posed.

Houston is great in so many ways if you can get past the traffic, humidity, bugs and lack of topographical variety. But the quality and diversity of the restaurants are at the top of the list here. This is such an internationally diverse city, perhaps now as diverse as New York City or Chicago. Just about every variant of Latin America is represented: authentic Mexican, Central American, Caribbean, Brazilian, Colombian, Peruvian, Argentinian. Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese. Indian, Pakistani, Morrocan, Lebanese, Iraqi. Italian, Spanish, Greek, Polish, German, Russian. There are even English pubs (if you can call that food).

Add to that the confluence of three indigenous foods here (Tex-Mex, Texas barbecue and Cajun) and you should have no problem finding great new places every night for a year.

Geographically, Westheimer from the Galleria to the west is a dividing line between a United Nations of food options to the south and more traditional white bread options to the north. Trendier neighborhoods inside the loop have longer-standing Houston traditions mixed with newer startups with a lot of quality.

A few suggestions (just my $0.02):

Best brisket in town: Luling City Market on Richmond just inside 610.
Best Mexican: Teotihuacan on Airline just north of downtown.
Best boiled crawfish: Ragin Cajun on Richmond just west of Weslayan.
Best paella: Rioja, Kirkwood at Westheimer.
Best steak: Lynn's, Dairy Ashford just south of I-10.
Best Eastern European: Polonia, Blalock between Long Point and Hammerly.
Best after-hours comfort food: House of Pies, upper Kirby district.
Best risotto: Sorrento Ristorante, Westheimer near Montrose.

Buen provecho! I hope you don't have to eat alone too much.

From
Lynn's??? Heh, you 1920's oil and gas types need to get out more...
....and for real good kabobs, the Bundu Khan,,,which is halfway to BFE on Bissonnet.

Cheap too!
Such a pretty lil kitten isn't she...

Maybe this one time you can make an exception.....forget about the Hispanic part.

Its all pink on the inside.

I did read it. It says she's Caucasian. She admits she's not. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Originally Posted by Wakeup