BBBJ Contest

I would like to have some fun with this contest
What's the buy-in for the judges? I'm assuming that these ladies aren't going to guzzle goo for the title alone? Is it winner take all? Each lady gets the same fee and the winner gets the "Golden Throat" award?

I'm in! Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Be sure an let me know where to sign up multipule BJ welcome !
How would one be able to get in on the action as a secret judge, one that has no vote, no sway in the decision, but still be able to spend quality time with one or two of the area's most important contributors to the bbbjtc artform? Yes, it's a run on sentence but I was distracted by TNT. May be distracted for a while.
So is this still being kicked around, is it in progress, or has it fizzled out?
I have a video (pm me for link) and will be visiting this spring!
What do we have to do to make this happen?
- contestants
- judges (me please)
- time frame
- score sheet?
- Prizes?

Let's do this!!!
I'll volunteer. Nobody receives oral better than I do. And I mean nobody (I'm even willing to stand by that claim with a side contest: Best BJ Recipient in DFW). I'm like a Russian figure skating judge, though...I'm tough. Just because you've got my cock in your mouth doesn't mean I'm giving you a perfect 10 -- you still have to nail the triple salchow (which, in this case, means play with my balls while staring into my eyes and slurping, I guess).
OK filmmaker, def let me know when it gets set up hopefully you'll be one of the judges. Always fun with you
How to sign up?
How to sign up? Originally Posted by badbanana
+1.( Can we submit our bbbj videos)
As the winner of the 2006 BEST BBBJ in Dfw....lol...makes me feel old....the contest went like this:

There were about 10-15 girls (who had been nominated-most votes- by the men of Aspd)
Im not sure how many guys were involved...but LovingKayla please correct me if Im wrong...
The guys who volunteered as "judges" paid a judges fee to LovingKayla (which was to be split up between the top three winners) and each girl had to see three different judges.

Im not sure if each of the judges saw all of the contestants, or how it exactly worked (Ive slept since then)...but it spanned over about a three week period. The reason it took so long was because each of the three judges had to line up their schedule with the contestants...all at separate appointment times.
(Not all at the same time, like a buccaci style).

The three judges could not be someone who I had visited with before. They each got a session up to 30mins long. No sex was involved...only bbbj. Im not sure how the tallying went (maybe LovingKayla can expand on this). I know my winnings were somewhere in the ballpark of 1,100.

It was pretty fun. I originally accepted the challenge back then...because I had thought it was going to all at one time, in the same room, like a blindfold "suck" test, lol. (Which would have been AWESOME). But the men (at the time) did not want to be in the same room as each other (PARTY POOPERS) lol!

I'm excited to hear of this new Contest brewing...I would love to pass the crown to an up & coming true Cock worshipper as myself.

Mmmmmmm.....& I would LOVE TO WATCH!!
Maybe even be a fluffer, or give tips, lol!!

:-)
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

HOLY SHIT how freaking cool is this thread!! The only person I think could take me on, is you princess. When I come back to the hobby about May, we should at least hook up and talk. And yes I will totally be a fluffer.

Princess described it quite well. I honestly don't remember exactly how it all went down either. I just remember enough to know I'll never run one again. Wow, it was hard. haha no pun.

Luv you guys, see you soon!
Been missing you Kayla.
If the contest happens I would step in and judge if a judge falls out. Sounds like a great time to be had.