You can stay longer if you want

I have heard that about EA. Interesting. I wonder what he can do in one hour.
MrGiz, are you saying that because I don't want to spend additional time off the clock with a client, that I am not quality entertaintment?? Originally Posted by incognito isis
No Ma'am.... that's not even close to what I meant! It just appears to me, that so many disappointing encounters may be the result of negative attitudes not even allowing the possibility of a good time.... so why even bother? I don't believe it's one of your tasks, to cheer me up!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Jeeeeeezus!!
I was referring to the negative attitude of the customer!!

But then again.... I could be wrong!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Although Giz had no fat in the fire, let me try and pull it out anyway. I think he was talking about my negative attitude.

@Giz--If I remember the review (I didn't re-read it) there was a lot that didn't make it there.
I have heard that about EA. Interesting. I wonder what he can do in one hour. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
It all boils down to what "you" can handle in an hour
...so fellas, why don't you refrase it? Instead of putting us on the spot with "you can stay if you want" why don't you ask instead:

Are you tired? Are you going to be ok to drive home? I know it's a long drive, so if you are too tired, your welcome to rest here. That way I can respond: thank you for the offer, but i'm ok to drive home. I'm not put on the spot. Originally Posted by incognito isis
If I had to phrase my question a certain way just to prevent from offending her or putting her on the spot, I wouldn't bother asking in the first place. Remember, you're talking about men here. We travel in a straight line. If you want us to act a certain way, you have to spell it out for us.

Reading some of your posts, it seems you've been taken advantage of often by guys inviting you to spend time OTC, so I can understand why you feel the way you do. Although it can sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between an innocent offer and one with a selfish motive, try not to lump all of us together. Not everybody out there just wants to screw you over.
Not everybody out there just wants to screw you over. Originally Posted by The Nameless One
Just the ones on jet skis... (sorry, couldn't resist)
I would prefer a client to say to me: are you tired? Are you ok to drive home? If not, you are welcome to stay and rest....

THAT would be different because then it would show true concern over my safety. However, when you say to me at 7pm or a beautiful night, "you can stay if you want" truely does put me on the spot. I don't want to say no, because then I'm admitting that I don't want to......so fellas, why don't you refrase it? Instead of putting us on the spot with "you can stay if you want" why don't you ask instead:

Are you tired? Are you going to be ok to drive home? I know it's a long drive, so if you are too tired, your welcome to rest here. That way I can respond: thank you for the offer, but i'm ok to drive home. I'm not put on the spot. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Instead of hoping and expecting men to say all the right things, come up with an answer that you don't have to use the word "no". Something like; thanks for the offer, but I do need to get home. I think your life would be easier if you learned to politely bow out, instead of expecting to hear all the right things from other people.
That's an excellent point Ansley, without reading first when quoting SNL below, may have even expanded on it by accident.

sometimes you just don't want things to end if your having a good time & I did Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
When reading London's thread I was struck by exactly this thought and then found it posted by SNL which is kind of ironic. I've been asked to stay and it's very flattering, but doesn't happen all the time. If it never happens to you Isis then you might ask yourself why? Not saying that you should or shouldn't but just find it interesting that you never want to. Actually upon reflection it kind of becomes sad, I would want a little more happiness or maybe even bliss in your life.
Actually upon reflection it kind of becomes sad, I would want a little more happiness or maybe even bliss in your life. Originally Posted by Wayward
Awww, well aren't you the sweetest. Always wanting the best for others.
I have heard that about EA. Interesting. I wonder what he can do in one hour. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well I'll let you know later this week ....I have a feeling he may need to stay longer!
If you have no interest in staying, you don't need an excuse. Just say "I enjoyed meeting but no thank you, I have to get home" Why make this so difficult or made to feel pressured. Fuck it, leave and don't look back. Be polite but firm. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Instead of hoping and expecting men to say all the right things, come up with an answer that you don't have to use the word "no". Something like; thanks for the offer, but I do need to get home. I think your life would be easier if you learned to politely bow out, instead of expecting to hear all the right things from other people. Originally Posted by Ansley
I stand on what I said early on. I really think you are making a much bigger deal out of this than is really there. We are all pigs anyway!! I don't know why you would feel pressured, if you don't want to stay...don't. Just bow out gracefully.
Thanks for the kind words Ansley.

Then I read the Jamaican life guard jet ski thread....

Now the sadness has turned to melancholy, seriously LR or II you need to find some happiness in your life have you considered a puppy? It's not my place to minister to the troubled, oh wait that is exactly what I do. Isis you need a friend you should come to Texas and I will be your friend. I would go to NOLA but then there is the danger of me spending way too much time with Hannah Heresy. How do you feel about living in a cage? Sure it sounds kind of weird but it might grow on you, give it a chance.
Just polietly ask if they are inquiring about booking more time with you. Simple as that !
No matter how you phrase the question, she can give the exact same answer.

Me: Are you tired? Are you going to be ok to drive home? etc., etc.
Her: Thank you for the offer, but I'm okay to drive home.
Me: Okay, no problem. Goodnight.

Me: You can stay longer if you want.
Her: Thank you for the offer, but I'm okay to drive home.
Me: Okay, no problem. Goodnight.

See how easy that was? Even though you added the part about driving, which I didn't ask about, my mind filtered that information out. No need to stress about trying to come up with the perfect answer. It doesn't matter what excuse you make or how well you butter it up, the only thing I'm going to hear is a polite no thank you, and leave it at that. See how simple we are?
What is wrong with the provider leaving by running out the door like her hair was on fire? I thinck that is how most leave anyway . . .

And would someone please be Wayward's friend . . . the voices in his head sound lonely.
I find this thread interesting mainly because of presumption that the gent is the one who wants to prolong the encounter. I actually saw this lady once. At the end of our allotted time, I got out of bed to get cleaned up to go when she said to me, "I'm telling you once. Stop watching the clock and get back in bed." Who was I to say no?