what would Jack post..

here ya go for you history war buffs.. d-day landing sites then and now normandy beaches
70 years later...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/d-day-landi...-later-1450286
here ya go for you history war buffs.. d-day landing sites then and now normandy beaches
70 years later...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/d-day-landi...-later-1450286 Originally Posted by aj14620
Great post girl! I had the honor of hosting 2 vets that were on that beach in Normandy at a function I chair. What amazing stories they tell. After all that time you could see the emotion in there eyes as they spoke of that time. I think most folks today have no idea of the sacrifice that was made to preserve what we all enjoy and take for granted today.
Say AJ; The actual invasion of Normandy began at night in the sky's over France by Army Airborne. The military would classify this as a " Pre Dawn Vertical Insertion". Would an ex military girl like yourself be up for a re-enactment and possibly rewrite history?
Great post girl! I had the honor of hosting 2 vets that were on that beach in Normandy at a function I chair. What amazing stories they tell. After all that time you could see the emotion in there eyes as they spoke of that time. I think most folks today have no idea of the sacrifice that was made to preserve what we all enjoy and take for granted today. Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Rightfully said; their was a gentleman who served in WWII that lived next to me when I was growing up who was the most benevolent and kindest person you ever wanted to meet. He had mentioned he served in WWII and spoke hardly of it not even to my dad who also served in WWII, nor did he belong to any veteran organizations. Only after his passing did we find out that he was decorated for his actions during the first wave to land on Omaha Beach. Today much has been lost and not learned from that great generation.
Say AJ; The actual invasion of Normandy began at night in the sky's over France by Army Airborne. The military would classify this as a " Pre Dawn Vertical Insertion". Would an ex military girl like yourself be up for a re-enactment and possibly rewrite history? Originally Posted by Silver Surfer

for real..i cant even measure up to what those great men in history have done for us... I loved talking to my grandfathers about the wars they were in and what they had seen..as far as my fathers go..it was vietnam era for them and very hard to get them to speak about their journey of history making..the only time i ever heard my father speaking about Vietnam..was when he and a soldier from his unit reunited one summer and tossed a few beers back..woa..something ill always remember..

as far as a fun kinda insertion..it would have to be between the hours of 9;30 am and 6pm...
...im snoozedrewilen between the hours of 8;30pm and 5;30 am....
Great post girl! I had the honor of hosting 2 vets that were on that beach in Normandy at a function I chair. What amazing stories they tell. After all that time you could see the emotion in there eyes as they spoke of that time. I think most folks today have no idea of the sacrifice that was made to preserve what we all enjoy and take for granted today. Originally Posted by Highwayman64

its always very emotional to hear what they had to go through and the terrible
things they had to endure and be witness too..the sacrifice's they made for
their/our future children and grandchildren will never be forgotten...
Yes as I listened to them tell stories it was chilling just looking into there 90 year old eyes. This particular man had paper notes for his use during the speaking session. I did not once see him look at them.....memory was sharp as a tack! Sad that many are gone and most children now will never have the experience of hearing stories told first hand. AJ remind me when I c u again to relay the story about the little dog to you he told about in Normandy....just touching I will never forget it.
awwwww....i love furball stories..
Forget your Fleshlight — the Autoblow 2 is here.

http://betabeat.com/2014/06/crowdfun...#ixzz34mKrLyxd

A lot of horse farmers going to have problems getting riders for their fillys.....
maybe ol uncle would be postin ...bail?
maybe ol uncle would be postin ...bail? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Surety should be ones most prominence in being.
oh my..he might post this...

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/na...FlowFB_LABrand Originally Posted by aj14620
Now that is funny!