Nothing.

Nobody’s contributing NOTHING Anymore….
  • bbkid
  • 12-01-2022, 06:15 AM
I got nothing....
I got nothing.... Originally Posted by bbkid

Here, I have something for you. I know I'm well behind the times, but lately I finally saw 8 Men Out and I may have a new favorite baseball movie. My favorite before now was The Rookie with Dennis Quaid, it's such an inspirational movie. I guess my favorite sports movies are the ones where the little guy makes it big, such as Invincible and Rudy for the football fans.

Anyhow ole friend, I don't think I was off topic.
John,

Are you saying that the threads for something and anything are the same as the thread for nothing?
John,

Are you saying that he threads for something and anything are the same as the thread for nothing? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

A. YES
B. NO
C. MAYBE
D. BBKID and I go way back and I just had to give him something to chat about.
E. All of the above
F. None of the above

This thread requires choice F.
http://www.nothingbundtcakes.com

Nothing is playing in Atlanta next Thursday, 12/8.

I called and asked to buy two tickets to Nothing. Ticketmaster answered: “You want two tickets to Nothing?” “Yeah, Nothing please.” “Hey Eddie, I got another prank caller. Sez he wants two tickets to Nothing!”

Eddie: “Tell him: I've got two tickets in my pocket, now baby, we're gonna disappear. We've waited so long, waited so long. We've waited so long, waited so long. I've got two tickets to paradise.”

http://www.bandsintown.com/e/1026617...?came_from=209
the fued between tryweakly and pxmcc

nothing

less than nothing Originally Posted by VitaMan

awww.. how sweet... thank you for contributing nothing to this thread...

bezos!

Hey it’s a little something rather than NOTHING at all
Here's a question, if discussing nothing, does that become something? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Silly goose. how can you get something from nothing... unless it was not nothing to begin with ?
^^^ hahaha silly goose….
Silly goose. how can you get something from nothing... unless it was not nothing to begin with ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Then in fact it would be SOMETHING. Easy riddle to solve geezze
Silly goose. how can you get something from nothing... unless it was not nothing to begin with ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
^^^ hahaha silly goose…. Originally Posted by Cendell M
I'm just going to say:
Grey Goose Vodka
which is not nothing
awww.. how sweet... thank you for contributing nothing to this thread...

bezos!

Originally Posted by TryWeakly

the feud is nothing to the rest of us
  • bbkid
  • 12-04-2022, 09:11 AM
Hey, now this is the Nothing thread and D_J broke the rules..... He posted about Baseball, and even one of it's greatest movies! That's "Something".