Why Do A Majority of White Republicans Hate The Government

K ... ? ... ! ... ActionDeboostLiveDistribution. ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYSmFI9GAAs
Funny thing about this I have a facebook link that should be interesting as it relates to the veritas video (not the content there in but the moderators).
The main reason I suspect for many white people hating the government is the perception that it is predominately aligned with the political leftists who associate white achievement or success with the advantages of race and all minority failure with racism.

There is really no place in such a system for a white man to achieve anything and have an accompanying self satisfaction from his achievements when the government founded by his racial look-a-likes often disparages his achievements in this manner.

In such a hopeless situation it becomes a consideration to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another.
15 min video

ThePatriotNurse

Published on Mar 3, 2019

In this informative video, Patriot Nurse discusses the coming civil war and the influence of communist infiltration into the American church, as well as the obvious signs of impending conflict in the United States. The Left has steadily shown that they intend to continue taking away the rights of citizens, all the while attempting to soothe and placate them with the siren song of antipathy fomented even now in the Church.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbQakL6CKus
I knew we were missing something around here!

Thanks for restoring my faith in bullshit YT videos, "redhot!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I knew we were missing something around here!

Thanks for restoring my faith in bullshit YT videos, "redhot!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another racist post from Chapel...just what the world needs...Another racist liberal.

You posted about WHITE people disgusting government, what about the Black Panthers?
Seriously, this color shit is ridiculous.

Leave race out of it..

No more warnings.

THREAD CLOSED