School Shooting

Remember when Biden visited Waukesha to offer his condolences?? Oh, wait? He didn't. The excuse was "they dont have the resources". Must have found some change in the sofa for the flight to Texas. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Yeah - I wonder what was different about that situation. Hmmm, what could it be. I guess if a racist in Waukesha mows down a bunch of white people in a hate crime, it's no big deal to Senile Biden. Can't do any silly virtue signaling there or try to blame conservatives for it happening

Fuck Senile Biden and the libtards in congress
BREAKING: Senile Biden booed while visiting Uvalde Texas after mass shooting

The secret service told the group of people standing by the church that President Biden will come greet them, once the booing and shouts to do something began, they instantly kept him away

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...-mass-shooting

AND

Senile Biden administration officials uninvited many of the Border Patrol agents and other law enforcement officers who responded to the Robb Elementary School shooting from a meeting with the president scheduled for Sunday in Uvalde. More than 90% of the Border Patrol agents who were invited are now being told time and space are limited (it's an outdoor event in a wide open space - space is not limited) and they cannot attend. More than 80 Border Patrol agents, including several members of the Border Patrol’s BORTAC special response team involved in the response to the school shooting, received the invitation
https://www.reddit.com/r/Unexpected/comments/v0b801/ladies_gentlemen_i_present_ame rica/ Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Kid’s 13, what’s he doing buying a .22? He should be moving up to a .30-30 by that age, mom and dad must be democrats.
  • Devo
  • 05-30-2022, 11:13 AM
The founders main reason for gun rights was for the people to defend themselves against the Government, simple as that!
... Too right, mate.

Your founders surely did a good job drawing-up the
Constitution and what-not... They were good at anticipating
what problems and concerns would come up.

Me concern with gun control - and their concern - is the same:
We DO NOT want the police and military to have all the guns.

#### Salty
Biden is now calling for banning 9mm handguns. This one reason why the fight not to ban ar-15 type guns.
  • Devo
  • 05-30-2022, 05:06 PM
He's a complete puppet, his whole argument about 9mm handguns sounds like a 5 year old wrote the statement.

Wait till they find out there is a 45 and a 50 out there.