IRAN BOMBSHELL - TEAM OBAMA NEGOTIATING DEAL THAT CAN'T BE VERIFIED

I'm calling bullshit. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The search function (before you post), will go a long way in making you look informed in a public forum.

You may also click on my name and select "Find more posts by this user", that will help you as well.
The search function (before you post), will go a long way in making you look informed in a public forum.

You may also click on my name and select "Find more posts by this user", that will help you as well. Originally Posted by nwarounder
This is the internet. You're free to think what you want. I've never said everything Obama does is right, but if the starting point of a debate is that he's a muslim who was born in Kenya, I've got nothing more to say to that person. No one in here wants to talk about real issues, not really. They want to catch other people in half-truths and call each other names, basically. I tried to play it cool and I got called a 'cunt' and 'faggot' and any manner of other names. So I said, 'fuck it' and here we are.
This is the internet. You're free to think what you want. I've never said everything Obama does is right, but if the starting point of a debate is that he's a muslim who was born in Kenya, I've got nothing more to say to that person. No one in here wants to talk about real issues, not really. They want to catch other people in half-truths and call each other names, basically. I tried to play it cool and I got called a 'cunt' and 'faggot' and any manner of other names. So I said, 'fuck it' and here we are. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You don't have to be like them, it is not a requirement here. Be better than that. You should try it for a week or two, this forum is extremely amusing and entertaining when you are not on their level and occasionally you will actually find an intelligent debate with an adult.
The conservative treehouse? Jesus Christ. I've heard it all now. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
underpenislickers reality does not taste like boybatter ... Alibama slammed it in his ass RAW! LOL!
  • shanm
  • 03-28-2015, 09:20 PM
I'm calling bullshit. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I'm actually thinking this might be LustyIdiot's "I was a democrat" account
POTUS is an Iranian woman... Fuckers
i am Iranian woman... Fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This is the internet. You're free to think what you want. I've never said everything Obama does is right, but if the starting point of a debate is that he's a muslim who was born in Kenya, I've got nothing more to say to that person. No one in here wants to talk about real issues, not really. They want to catch other people in half-truths and call each other names, basically. I tried to play it cool and I got called a 'cunt' and 'faggot' and any manner of other names. So I said, 'fuck it' and here we are. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Mr. "Account Disabled", just a reminder if you're still reading this forum, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, Odumbo said he was a Muslim:

... and it was Odumbo who said he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion:

... but Odumbo is such a profligate liar one is never sure when he is lying, except when his lips are moving, isn't that right, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion?

You're a lying sack of shit, IBIdiot! Plain, simple and stupid.

Again, Whir-LIE-turd clangs the alarm klaxon over what he can't confirm and you dipshits pile in.

idiots.
+1...good riddance to a lying dimwit.

Mr. "Account Disabled", just a reminder if you're still reading this forum, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, Odumbo said he was a Muslim:

... and it was Odumbo who said he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion:

... but Odumbo is such a profligate liar one is never sure when he is lying, except when his lips are moving, isn't that right, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're a lying sack of shit, IBIdiot! Plain, simple and stupid.

Again, Whir-LIE-turd clangs the alarm klaxon over what he can't confirm and you dipshits pile in.

idiots.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really are a profligate liar, in fact, more so than even Odumbo, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And the cited, factual evidence recounting what Odumbo said and published proves you are a profligate liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I wonder if UnderAverage's wife, ShamWow, will join him shortly? So long, UnderAverage! I will miss you, like I miss my hemorrhoid, although it wasn't as big a pain in the ass as you were. I'm sure ShamWow will be happy to provide any pain in the ass you desire. Bon Voyage!
+1...good riddance to a lying dimwit. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I wonder if UnderAverage's wife, ShamWow, will join him shortly? So long, UnderAverage! I will miss you, like I miss my hemorrhoid, although it wasn't as big a pain in the ass as you were. I'm sure ShamWow will be happy to provide any pain in the ass you desire. Bon Voyage! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Two of our dimer lights talking to the departed.
  • shanm
  • 03-29-2015, 02:07 PM
I wonder if UnderAverage's wife, ShamWow, will join him shortly? So long, UnderAverage! I will miss you, like I miss my hemorrhoid, although it wasn't as big a pain in the ass as you were. I'm sure ShamWow will be happy to provide any pain in the ass you desire. Bon Voyage! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You've been numb in the ass for the last gazillion dicks that have ventured there.