Ladies, would you post some selfies?

Wow, very nice cleavage.

Many other good selfies in this thread as well.

Selfie from Friday evening...

No duck face lol ...
blowing kisses to my ATF

Attachment 511995

Originally Posted by berkleigh
The girl with the cute dog that photobombed her selfie wins this thread. I love doggos!
Selfie from Friday evening...

No duck face lol ...
blowing kisses to my ATF

Attachment 511995

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Very nice pic, berk!
Wow, very nice cleavage.

Many other good selfies in this thread as well. Originally Posted by neighbordude
Very nice pic, berk! Originally Posted by izzy32

Thank You! I'm quite pleased myself! They are amazing!
Here are a couple from yesterday (green) and Sunday...not sure why its showing sideways ...
Great bunch of selfies, ladies! Props for participating. Have to say DallasBella is my favorite, so far.....
Oh, but that Lilypad. I could park my bullfrog on that.
Here are a couple from yesterday (green) and Sunday...not sure why its showing sideways ... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Nice thickness there.
The selfies are hot ladies but I thought the idea was selfies in the Raw or Birthday Suits?
When I saw PiperPosh's selfies in the raw I got so excited I'm willing to go to N. Dallas see her all the sudden. She hasn't replied to my pm yet but if I don't here from her soon I'll go with my second choice and try out milfy2002 with that beautiful mound natural titties and her exotic menu.

Good God. I want to fuck Berkleigh.
And a lot of others too.
Hot chicks post pics and people complain...

& here is one taken today: Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Must admit...That was a nice ass shot
How about some of the AMP gals, too?
So gents : Should I go through with a new photo shoot next month, or do you prefer the selfies ?

.... Mix of BOTH ?

Also, should we remove old showcase pics, or leave them to show 'natural progression' ? haha
99% of my showcase pics are selfies!!
Here are 2 from today.