Sunday, 17 July 2016: Baton Rouge police respond to report of officers down

You can identify them by their fuzzy little beards and tightly trimmed moustaches and the fact they are 99% black and have a prison record... Other than that it's anybodies guess?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Coulda been your kid, you hillbilly racist shit head.
He could have been conceived as a hero, up until yesterday that is. He now will forever be remembered as a murderous bastard. What a way to leave this life. Shot and killed in the street like a rabid dog in a city he never even called home.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Shooting never happened jim, just media hype so they can take your guns.
Shot and killed in the street like a rabid dog in a city he never even called home.

Rabid dogs who have bitten people should be shot wherever they are found, and if they want to avoid being shot they should stay home and not go over to someone else's yard to engage in vicious activities. If you shoot police, expect to be "put down." It's elementary.

So far I have not seen one of these nationally publicized incidents in which the citizen who was shot complied with the requests of the police immediately upon being given instructions. Have you? And please don't cite one of these 15 second videos posted on the internet that strategically omits the initial contact by the police during which instructions were given!!!!!
Rabid dogs who have bitten people should be shot wherever they are found, and if they want to avoid being shot they should stay home and not go over to someone else's yard to engage in vicious activities. If you shoot police, expect to be "put down." It's elementary.

So far I have not seen one of these nationally publicized incidents in which the citizen who was shot complied with the requests of the police immediately upon being given instructions. Have you? And please don't cite one of these 15 second videos posted on the internet that strategically omits the initial contact by the police during which instructions were given!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, in fact I haven't seen anything that makes sense at all. I think we'll see more of this sort of thing. People will continue to resists the Police and the Police aren't going to take any chances. Enjoy the rest of the summer cause it's going to get even hotter.

Jim
Enjoy the rest of the summer cause it's going to get even hotter.

I will be able to do so, primarily because when a police officer asks me to do something .... pull over, tell them who I am, show them my identification and insurance information, and/or don't stick my hands in my pocket and keep my hands where he or she can see them ...

I do it!!!! and usually say "Yes, sir" or "Yes, ma'am"!

But I was raised that way ..... to respect authority, most particularly police!

Perhaps instead of fantasizing about things, and creating fictitious events in your mind, you should expend your energy educating those around you on the wisdom of cooperating with LE rather than thinking it's "manly" to get their asses kicked all the way to jail or shot all the way to the morgue!

There are benefits of not unnecessarily "resisting" police besides breathing:

1. probably won't go to jail
2. probably won't get hurt
3. keeps your background cleaner for job opportunties
4. spend less discretionary money on the criminal justice system
5. don't have to take off work to see the probation officer
6. can legally own or possess a firearm
7. maintain a clean credit report
8. get a better paying job to make more money for pussy chasing!!!
9. _________________________
10. ________________________

The list is practically endless.

BTW: Does it really make a lady's crotch wet when you tell her you've been in jail?
So let's look at your number 8, LLEPHANTMAN...

You need a better job so you can have more money to chase pussy?

We all know you don't get all with women. If you did, you'd know that in this world, the pussy chases you for the money.

In your Bizzarro Clarksville, maybe you chase pussy. But not in the real world.

As far as the "job" thing goes... Right!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA! The voice of the self-loathing taker rings through again.
I will be able to do so, primarily because when a police officer asks me to do something .... pull over, tell them who I am, show them my identification and insurance information, and/or don't stick my hands in my pocket and keep my hands where he or she can see them ...

I do it!!!! and usually say "Yes, sir" or "Yes, ma'am"!

But I was raised that way ..... to respect authority, most particularly police!

Perhaps instead of fantasizing about things, and creating fictitious events in your mind, you should expend your energy educating those around you on the wisdom of cooperating with LE rather than thinking it's "manly" to get their asses kicked all the way to jail or shot all the way to the morgue!

There are benefits of not unnecessarily "resisting" police besides breathing:

1. probably won't go to jail
2. probably won't get hurt
3. keeps your background cleaner for job opportunties
4. spend less discretionary money on the criminal justice system
5. don't have to take off work to see the probation officer
6. can legally own or possess a firearm
7. maintain a clean credit report
8. get a better paying job to make more money for pussy chasing!!!
9. _________________________
10. ________________________

The list is practically endless.

BTW: Does it really make a lady's crotch wet when you tell her you've been in jail? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well all that really goes without saying. Unfortunately some people don't know how to live and they create their own problems because they think they have a point to make with authority.

Jim
he said police officers will be safer as soon as they acknowledge their failures

"And if police organizations and departments acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions. And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer."

yeah, theres real legitimacy to the killing of cops
Well all that really goes without saying. Unfortunately some people don't know how to live and they create their own problems because they think they have a point to make with authority.

Is that what drives the slaughtering in Chicago?
maybe bush is to blame

the killer was a marine

ptsd?

if iraq just had never happened
Shooting never happened jim, just media hype so they can take your guns. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
One day they will get our guns. Unless of course more and more people wise up and resist this rogue governments bullshit.

Jim
Is that what drives the slaughtering in Chicago? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tell me about the slaughter in Chicago? I am not sure what you're talking about.

Jim
Tell me about the slaughter in Chicago? I am not sure what you're talking about.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/chicago-...n-may/1366020/

May 2016 ... 66 murders

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/

As I understand the statistics ...

...... the majority are young Black men killing each other!

This isn't about retaliation for "police brutality" ... it's angry people.

Resorting to violence to vent their frustration and/or "resolve" their problems.
We have to go thru this shit so the 0zombie King can FEDERALIZE THE POLICE...