Best ebony providers

Hey Nich

yes we did have fun
This has been a helpful thread...I've been searching myself to pop my ebony cherry. I hope to do so sometime during the next year.
Danielle looks like a great place to start!
Thanks for all the love guys

Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
Damn. I need to get in on this too. Sorry, been too busy. Your turn is coming.
Biggest thing is having to take part of a day off to drive to Dallas. I have done that though, but usually for a 2 hour or longer consultation.
Biggest thing is having to take part of a day off to drive to Dallas. I have done that though, but usually for a 2 hour or longer consultation. Originally Posted by MILFEater
There are *quality* Ebony providers in Fort Worth in and outcall including myself.
Yes there are.
  • harry
  • 12-26-2015, 09:03 PM
Desirae has one of the best all natural figures around IMO and according to my tastes. She has an extremely nice tight, muscular booty and she's a great visit.

[image removed -- GM]
  • harry
  • 12-26-2015, 09:04 PM
Oooohhh, Miss Danielle, you're a super cutie too!
Maybe me
��❤️
she would be a small BBW I venture every now and then to the ebony side- I found lola13 to be gorgeous and Brazilian Bianca is gorgeous and I could really see myself bringing Brazilian Bianceato a company function- too many of the girls listed have that inner city strip club ghetto look- they look good to fuck but surely wouldn't bring them around friends.
I tend to like natural looking black girls without all the tats, weave and butt injections. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Thank you love
put your seatbelt on and enjoy the ride with her..
Desirae has one of the best all natural figures around IMO and according to my tastes. She has an extremely nice tight, muscular booty and she's a great visit.

[image removed - GM] Originally Posted by harry
hot damn, I need too visit dallas real soon and see this one.

Thank you love Originally Posted by Lola13
I enjoyed our session great time from a beautiful woman.