STOP trying to take advantage of providers

I am not suggesting its perfect... My point is there is a BIG difference of the clients that shop at FIESTA and the clients shopping at Whole Foods. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Yes there is a big difference, when you are not so concerned with the statues symbol you shop where you feel you get the best product that suites you, just ask Billy!

Twiggy, is that you giving Billy the evil eye?

IB
You're so... CIRCULAR. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Supernumerary
seriously?. So if for you: beer is beer,
... Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Not meaning to take you out of context, just the first analogy you used.
I like Sapporo beer in a can. Doesn't mean i'm thumbing the Miller Lite crowd. Since I know they make that beer here in America, by Japanese Brewmasters, it doesn't mean I think i'm taking a step down in taste by not going to Japan to sample the *real* japanese stuff.
Its funny that you used to offer bbfs and now you are complaining about it. Hmmm
Let me put it another way for any members of the "short bus"..
Why doesn't the Four Seasons offer a more affordable rate like Extended Stay?
simple, they dont what the LOWBALLr crowd staying at their hotels period.
Four Seasons is a dump, rather stay at The Westin anyway.
Better rooms, beds, and service.
See how that works Twitty?
Four Seasons is a dump, rather stay at The Westin anyway.
Better rooms, beds, and service.
See how that works Twitty? Originally Posted by submarineracer
Let me put it another way for any members of the even "shorter bus"..
Why doesn't the Westin offer a more affordable rate like Extended Stay?

If you're you too blind to see that VERY DIFFERENT types of people stay at 5 STAR Hotels then BUDGET Motels then,
Im sorry to inform you of this but, the public school system failed you.
  • anita
  • 05-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Although screening is part of it, I've found that advertising for the type of clientele you enjoy spending time with goes even farther. If my advertising is spot towards the men I enjoy, screening gets even easier. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
+1
Let me put it another way for any members of the "short bus"..
Why doesn't the Four Seasons offer a more affordable rate like Extended Stay?
simple, they dont what the LOWBALLr crowd staying at their hotels period. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Let me put it another way for any members of the even "shorter bus"..
Why doesn't the Westin offer a more affordable rate like Extended Stay?

If you're you too blind to see that VERY DIFFERENT types of people stay at 5 STAR Hotels then BUDGET Motels then,
Im sorry to inform you of this but, the public school system failed you. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Too stupid to post right the first time, or use the edit feature?
Not only are you retarded, you're a sad broken record
You're riding solo on the short bus Twitty!
Please God, some kill this post.
Too stupid to post right the first time, or use the edit feature?
Not only are you retarded, you're a sad broken record
You're riding solo on the short bus Twitty! Originally Posted by submarineracer
looking over your F*CKCHART.. at $155/hr you're def a LOWBALLr affirming what I have been saying.
I dont see any HIGHROLLr's bitching do you? nope so, STFU peasant.
And that is why many of us make more than most people with bachelor, masters, and doctorate level degrees (depending upon how much we want to make ourselves available), because we put up with that.
And that is why many of us make more than most people with bachelor, masters, and doctorate level degrees (depending upon how much we want to make ourselves available), because we put up with that. Originally Posted by Lioness
speak for yourself.. I make the same and DONT put up with any of that SH*T and neither should you.
My my, someone certainly is angsty. Have a good night hun, I have pets to attend to that are more important to me than this level of high school drama.
My my, someone certainly is angsty. Have a good night hun, I have pets to attend to that are more important to me than this level of high school drama. Originally Posted by Lioness
then tend to your pets and stop adding to the high school drama. And congratulations, at $100/hr
you certainly qualify as a LOWBALLr's groupie.