On Topic accuracy thread

This thread has inspired me to go hit the scale. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm 5'10" without shoes.

182 lbs wearing my pj bottoms and a t-shirt.

Size 11 shoes.

I bet I could be a hook in upstate NY if I switched genders and developed a potty-mouth? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
230 here
but over age
and not much of a ass, its mostly gut
and a fucking chain smoker
So I bet I would not do well with the whale watchers if I made the switch

mmmmm ya going for the addacunttome would never work
I better stay with buyer and odd job guy with that one good month of cashing in brownie points
I had a regular girlfriend at the University of Maryland a lifetime ago.

This chick was an athlete. She was tall for a girl, just a teensy-weensy bit shorter than I am, but she was 11% body fat at the time, which is pretty good for a female.

First time I saw this girl with no clothes on, if I had a gun to my head and had to guess, I would say she weighed 135 or 140 lbs. As it turned out, she actually weighed anywhere between 150 and 160, depending upon how hard she was training at any given time.

Most men would almost automatically disqualify a 160 lb girl, just based upon the numbers and what they seem to imply.

I haven't seen a single hooker, not one, on this board, whose body approached this girl's. Not even in the ballpark.
230 lbs is an outstanding example.

A very good friend of mine who I worked with for years is currently weighs 230. He's a little over 6 feet tall.

He played DB for Syracuse in the mid-90's. To this day the man looks like a 22 year old Olympic athlete.

Numbers can lie is what I'm saying I guess. Is that what I'm saying? Who the fuck knows.

Numbers can lie is what I'm saying I guess. Is that what I'm saying? Who the fuck knows. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yup I totally agree.. I'm just gonna post BBW then I won't disappoint any of the guys looking for a skinny girl bc I def not claiming to be skinny..
Not that I speak for anyone other than myself but to me "bbw" means fat as hell. It's like saying curvy. It's like a euphemism for huge.

Based upon what you have in the showcase there I would go with the old standby - average. I don't even find that misleading. For an upstate NY hook you might be smaller than average.
What will you name your clone?
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
elg's spell checker did that already
fucking spell checker
or is that fucking elg?????
Not that I speak for anyone other than myself but to me "bbw" means fat as hell. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
ding ding ding ding ding.

I'll take "Truth in Advertising" for a thousand Alex.
This thread is no longer about accuracy it seems.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Get a life hunny, you look sader and sader with every post.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
but but but look at it this way
maybe he sayin its now a threAD

hay Perry, I got a idea for your next book or a new chapter for the current one
Pualieisem how to understand and talk
How many hooks misuse that term? Like countless.
How many hooks misuse that term? Like countless. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
is this a math question

About That 'Common Core' Math Problem Making the ...

www.patheos.com/.../about-that-common-core-math-problem-ma...

Patheos

Mar 7, 2014 - The problem with that method is that if I ask students to explain why it works, ... For math teachers, that's a problem because it means a lot of ...

if you do not understand Common Core, forget even trying to understand hooker math just sayin

btw: I was told once that mathematically older V-Twin MC motors can not run/work
yet they do run, how but bet its FM

so Common Core and hooker math are FM
so
don't ask me
I'm not a Fucking Magician
So are you saying hooker pounds are different than Common Core (not the former admin) pounds?
sorry about the edit

don't ask me
I'm not a Fucking Magician
but but but look at it this way
maybe he sayin its now a threAD

hay Perry, I got a idea for your next book or a new chapter for the current one
Pualieisem how to understand and talk Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That would be Fuckin Paulie-ism.

You spell like a fuckin hook.

elg........
That would be Fuckin Paulie-ism.

You spell like a fuckin hook.