Romney now married to his Debate Lies

• CJ7
  • 10-06-2012, 02:15 PM
I admitted I was wrong for saying "constantly". But I am not surprised that an ignorant dipshit like you completely misses the point here that he is a liberal racist hypocrite. I guess that is ok in your book. He is a liberal so he gets a pass. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

you didnt admit shit

"When I said constantly, I was thinking you had said it twice, in addition to the racially insensitive remark that you tried to direct at me. Ok, you only said it once. It was another liberal on this board, Ekim, who also used this slur. So, I was wrong about you "constantly" using this slur"

you fucked up when you were "thinking" because your pea brain is slured ... really.
you didnt admit shit

"When I said constantly, I was thinking you had said it twice, in addition to the racially insensitive remark that you tried to direct at me. Ok, you only said it once. It was another liberal on this board, Ekim, who also used this slur. So, I was wrong about you "constantly" using this slur"

you fucked up when you were "thinking" because your pea brain is slured ... really. Originally Posted by CJ7
I said I was wrong about him constantly using this slur. And you just quoted me on this. Maybe, you could use a new pair of glasses too. LOL.