Should I change my name?

You assholes better leave my sweetnes out of this fucking conversation or I am going to report you to christopher robin............I'm just saying.

Why do I see many of us getting banned under this new world order...........I'm just saying.
Sophia personally, I don't think you should change your name. You have beauty, class, style,grace and intelligence. I know from experience that you also conduct your business with scruples, integrity and dignity. Which I know for a fact from experience, that the other named individual posses none of these personal attributes (not bashing,just stating facts). I think that any potential noteworthy client will be able differentiate the two. Therefore is the reason I think you should not change your name, but you should also do what your most comfortable with. Good luck! Originally Posted by 3DNHTOWN
People should do what their comfortable with? Really....? Is that what you told Alex? You want to know what I know for a fact...There are soooo many warnings against you on HD. Ladies go read warnings on this guy NOW. PLEASE......There are MANY ladies who posted on what he does...All drama aside, this is for the ladies. If Layla Montes is here maybe she can add to this.....

Sophia I don't mean to hijack but this guy is bad news. Please research him on other websites where the "ladies only" warnings are...

Back to your topic...

[thread hijack-warning points issued]
People should do what their comfortable with? Really....? Is that what you told Alex? You want to know what I know for a fact...There are soooo many warnings against you on HD. Ladies go read warnings on this guy NOW. PLEASE......There are MANY ladies who posted on what he does...All drama aside, this is for the ladies. If Layla Montes is here maybe she can add to this.....

Sophia I don't mean to hijack but this guy is bad news. Please research him on other websites where the "ladies only" warnings are...

Back to your topic... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I've seen him 3 times with no problems whatsoever. Based on what I read in Layla Montez' thread, I don't think she has ever seen him.

Regardless, you are leaking information from a secure ladies only area -- just as you did earlier with Carkido. If this isn't a violation of the rules, it should be. [we are looking into it]
I have a confession to make... ThatManFromTexas is NOT my real name...

My real name is Handsome Stranger ... I was named after my father ...
I've seen him 3 times with no problems whatsoever. Based on what I read in Layla Montez' thread, I don't think she has ever seen him.

Regardless, you are leaking information from a secure ladies only area -- just as you did earlier with Carkido. If this isn't a violation of the rules, it should be. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

Back to your topic... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

Once again rules don't apply to Sofia...
Sofia you need my help today?
Some cat herding needed here, back on topic or I lock it.
Sophia, I'm sorry our names get mixed up.
Sophia, I'm sorry our names get mixed up. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Sofia you don't have scruples, morals, integrity or dignity. You will say or do anything to profit or benefit you and your business. You've told me on more than one occassion that you care nothing about this board or the people on it, you "only stir up "S***" for publicity and to boost you exposure. Now say as please, you must be in really good with "HD" folks. I think you should leave this board as you have threatened so many times to do. Should also tell that problem that Alex and I had is not as you've described it, and I aslo saw her after this horrible incident that you so describe, it was so bad that I had make up session with her a week later.
But, we all know you never tell it as it truly is.
You guys have done a piss poor job of staying on topic. Please somebody restore my faith in Houston. This thread's done, better luck next time.

St. C