Zimmerman request Paula Deen to serve on his jury

• CJOHN
  • 06-25-2013, 03:08 PM
get that piece of shit camera out of my vehical, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER ASSUMPTION(YES YOU STUPID FUCK)
  • CJOHN
  • 06-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Still trying to cover YOUR ASS for letting BP and oil do the drugging and posioning at the beginning.( so does that mean you are like the talaban allowing terrorist activity in your country?)
....out of my vehical, .... Originally Posted by CJOHN
Is "vehical" short for "vehicle made in California"? Just asking.
  • CJOHN
  • 06-25-2013, 03:18 PM
do you need to change your signature? Are you stupid enough too answer ... lol
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2013, 03:40 PM

So what will be the outcome ...
a. not guilty
b. guilty
c. hung jury (mistrial)

You don't like the question? Or you don't have any balls? Which is it?

You're a little blow hard WTF ... trying to save face. "Shitful" Originally Posted by LexusLover
I told you in post #48 wtf I thought would be the outcome. Not sure if you understand the option of what ''convicted of a lesser charge'' means. You did not provide that option in you bs posts.

I told you in the prior thread that this case would be won or lost in jury selection. I'm telling you now I think GZ will be convicted....of a lesser charge.

None of you ignorant post has changed those facts.

Nor has it changed the fact that you will not venture a guess on the outcome of the trial before it is over. Seems that is because you like to second guess. Show some balls and venture a guess LL, afteralll you are the expert, or so you've screamed.
Paula Deen is a fool. Somare the people making a big deal out of her bullshit. that said, the N word is just not acceptable in this country anymore.

George Zimmerman wasn't acting out of racism, IMHO. He was acting out of ignorance and stupidity. Fuck him. Hope he swings.
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2013, 06:37 PM
the N word is just not acceptable in this country anymore.

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is just not true....black people say it to each other all the time.
Evidently to foodies, it is. I'm with you, who gives a shit. They are giving the word way more power than a word deserves. Now Zimmerman and his supporters give the word meaning....They want to kill a n word for buying Skittles and walking back home! That is power they are seeking. "N word don't be walking around this neighborhood! with your Skittles!" Originally Posted by WTF
Lol love it the Foodies....
Yeah, WTF, but that means nothing.
Answer the question:
a. not guilty
b. guilty
c. hung jury (mistrial) Originally Posted by LexusLover
What about d) I don't know?
"N word don't be walking around this neighborhood! with your Skittles!" Originally Posted by WTF
if only he'd bought some m&m's ...who knows then
The Zman would kill for some skittles....
  • CJOHN
  • 06-25-2013, 11:58 PM
btw what is all that chemical you pump back in the water in the gulf oil man from your rig
  • CJOHN
  • 06-26-2013, 01:47 AM
chloroform you say, might be it does smell sweet
What about d) I don't know? Originally Posted by ExNYer
That phrase is not in WTF's quiver of bullshit for posts. So ...

his MO is to redirect and refocus the discourse to a question that he wants to answer or a question for the questioner in an attempt to draw "the light" away from his bullshit ...

his ploy apparently works in the entourage of bimbo's he allows to hang around.

The problem with "d" and WTF .. in this case is ....

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.

That's ONLY TWO choices ....

a. or b.

I gave him c. even though he has excluded that possibility.

Please remember that his point, and even this thread, is "race" ..

as in "racism" ... as a racist himself he bloviated ad nauseum that racism would be a deciding factor in the outcome because of the "race" of the jurors .... at least that was his racist theory.

So with all that ignorant bullshit ... now that the jury is known ... and their profiles are available he wants to dodge his bullshit .... I even gave him a link to go review the facts upon which he could base is racist decision.