LETTERMAN LEAVES....DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA!

Read the title of the thread moron...a reward was offered for the proof. It wasn't a bet. Do you even know the difference? Of course you don't. You are a retard.

A reward offered for proof? That sounds like Clinton and what is is.

It was a bet, you cocktard.

The Fatwa was issued. Your refusal to accept that illustrates your weasel nature. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh,,,,ok....Dumbfuck says a fatwa was issued so I guess that settles it. I better pay the reward...forget what WAPO fact checker says.

You really are a stupid fuck, aren't you?
Read the title of the thread moron...a reward was offered for the proof. It wasn't a bet. Do you even know the difference? Of course you don't. You are a retard.

Oh,,,,ok....Dumbfuck says a fatwa was issued so I guess that settles it. I better pay the reward...forget what WAPO fact checker says.

You really are a stupid fuck, aren't you? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
"an act of risking a sum of money on the outcome of a future event"

But it wasn't a bet, right?

You're the stupid fuck trying to weasel out of it. I provided you with a website where the Iranians themselves said the fatwa was issued. The truth is that no matter what proof was provided, you never intended on paying up, because you're a welching piece of shit.
Wow. The retard can cut n paste a definition from the web....

That is right. It wasn't a bet. I offered a reward. Do you know the difference?

You didn't provide shit, but an old link that the WAPO Fact Checker discounted.

"an act of risking a sum of money on the outcome of a future event"

But it wasn't a bet, right?

You're the stupid fuck trying to weasel out of it. I provided you with a website where the Iranians themselves said the fatwa was issued. The truth is that no matter what proof was provided, you never intended on paying up, because you're a welching piece of shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dumbfuck issues a fatwa that the fatwa exists. So I guess I better pay the reward.

You are too funny for words.

Why are you such a fucking loser and self admitted troll? You really are a miserable soul aren't you?
Dumbfuck issues a fatwa that the fatwa exists. So I guess I better pay the reward.

You are too funny for words.

Why are you such a fucking loser and self admitted troll? You really are a miserable soul aren't you? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You wagered money on a future outcome. That is a bet. The fact that you won't admit it changes nothing.
Letterman redeemed himself entirely and forever with his August 15th, 1990 list: Top 10 Ways Khadafy Can Regain Title of World's Most Insane Leader. Number One: TRY THE MCRIBS.
You wagered money on a future outcome. That is a bet. The fact that you won't admit it changes nothing. Originally Posted by WombRaider
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/why-the-left-wants-iran-to-get-the-bomb/

A stronger Iran means a weaker America. And the left believes that a weaker America means a better world.
The Iran deal is just a replay of the terrible ideas that the Clintons used to let Kim Jong-Il go nuclear.
The left does not believe that nuclear weapons are evil. It did not believe that Soviet nuclear weapons were evil. It does not believe that Iran’s nuclear program is evil. It believes that American power is evil.
the Iran deal will later be redeployed to argue that Iran’s nuclear weapons will actually create stability. And as a bonus, Iran will be able to drive up the price of oil which means more Green Energy subsidies. For the left, that’s a win-win scenario.
Obama intends to cut a nuclear deal with Iran on any terms and even on no terms at all. He intends to do it for the same old reasons. It’s not just about Israel, though as with regime change in Egypt, undermining the Jewish State is a nice bonus because it further weakens America.
GO FUCK YOURSELF WormRaper... There is no FATWA!
LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same
gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from
murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

... And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America . We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"... Albert Einstein
=======================
I know you all will appreciate this definition. The best description of Obamacare so far:
Remember when Nancy Pelosi said:
"We have to pass it, to find out what's in it."
A physician called into a radio show and said: "That's the definition of a stool sample."