Skylar Scammer. Possible Robbery or Sting Attempt

Actually you do or used to post on BP Skylar. I know it for a fact...just my 2 cents
Ive seen skylar before guys. Shes not a scammer in anyway, let alone about any bs. Never had a problem with commuications unless i had phone issues. Same situation happened to me only because i was late. Cant be on time all the time. But hey everyone is not meant to be cool with everyone. Move on finc another and enjoy yourselves. Originally Posted by Jsmc85

NCNS is hearsay. How can you determine who is telling the truth? Screen messages aren't allowed. So go figure. Waste of time. If several ppl put the provider or hobbyist on blast time after time, that's only way to decide if either should book an appt. do your research first. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
Paul, you are only half right. NCNS are hearsay, typical he said/she said. But you are allowed to forward PMs, texts and emails to support your side of the story. You are NOT however, allowed to post them in open forum. The mods and Gina all have better things to do with their time than to sort through all that bullshit. Posting your complaint in coed is the best solution giving both sides a chance to comment on the incident. From there it can be linked to their profile so it can be found in a search either by hobbyist or provider. Doing your homework becomes a lil more important all the sudden, now don't it?
Easier just to rack it up to one of the pitfalls of the sport. And just Hobby On.

Skylar - Your rant made my big head hurt. Now my little head won't come see you. Damn! Originally Posted by BDD
Then there's this, having a bad attitude about a lil criticism is not attractive at all. Maybe it would have been better to admit you overreacted and offered a makeup session? Lashing out at others, the OP, other providers, rarely works in your favor.
^^^Well said.

It projects you as a hood-rat, not a venus, no matter how hot you are.
She is very hood and ghetto. You can hear it in way she talks and conducts herself. Beauty yes until she opens her mouth and you watch her paranoid and skitzed ass then other things become apparent. Im amazed she has made it this far on this board. The ass is like whoa. But you can find better here too.
She will continue to make money and treat us like shit, pawns. Cause we feed her with plenty of business. But only in Houston would she get away with this shit. Other cities would have her starving by now.
Then there's this, having a bad attitude about a lil criticism is not attractive at all. Maybe it would have been better to admit you overreacted and offered a makeup session? Lashing out at others, the OP, other providers, rarely works in your favor.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
^^^Well said.

It projects you as a hood-rat, not a venus, no matter how hot you are. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Agreed on both counts, sometimes it's better to keep quite and be thought of a hood-rat than to open your mouth and remove all doubt, to paraphrase an overused line.

Well, since many troglodytes have already thrown into the frey, I might as well, too...

I have seen Skylar on multiple occasions and have never had the "where did you park" or "let's reschedule" things happen. In my visits with her, I have never witnessed her look "sullen or sunken" and she wasn't anything near "sleepy or nodding off." My experiences with her have all been positive and to the point on some occasions of exceeding my expectations. She is a doll and I will continue to see her. Just my two cents.
who is this provider? is she in Houston?
One of these days I'll get around to smashing that fine looking ass.
And when I do 40+ reviews and 27 Ok's better allay any paranoid concerns she may have and not NCNS me.
Cuz if what happened to the OP is true? I hate that shit and totally understand.
Whenever your ready to come see me let me know
One of these days I'll get around to smashing that fine looking ass.
And when I do 40+ reviews and 27 Ok's better allay any paranoid concerns she may have and not NCNS me.
Cuz if what happened to the OP is true? I hate that shit and totally understand. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
pictures of taint usually turn the wheels of progress more rapidly...

nice bump sky
pictures of taint usually turn the wheels of progress more rapidly...

nice RUMP sky Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
FIFY