Obama Finally Says "He Is Sorry" For Obamacare

YouBoob hijacks another meaningful thread. (Tongue in cheek).
Hey, I agree with President Obama. He is sorry.
You're a pathetic racist, whiny. Nobody's ever thought otherwise. don't try and deny what you've spent so much if your 20,000+ posts proving.

You're anti-american.
Yppay Turd Life is Good!!!!
Come on closet queen... You've got a few more on your google you?tube search bar don't you?
I read that post before you deleted it, Yppay Turd...LOL
yes I do...

what post, fool?
Of course, those have been defending Obama and the roll out of this debacle have been thrown under the bus. They have been blaming the insurance companies, the GOP, the shut down, Ted Cruz, and tiny fuzzy kittens for all of this disaster. Now Obama takes responsibility (in a sort of way) which means you were all wrong for blaming something else.

Seems that some of you are coming around but how about this, the website was DESIGNED to handle 1,100 applications every day. At the end one year that would be 401,000 applications processed. How many did they say they expected? Millions. It is a scam and was designed to be a scam.
what post, fool? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The one where you said I was a fool for letting my son go in the army and be sent to Afghanistan... I saw that before you deleted it... give me your addy please...come on you can trust me....
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Never did that, WPF. You're just making shit up again in another pathetic effort to make yourself feel superior. We've discussed this before, but you're condition is becoming pathological. Seek help! Now!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
makes you wonder if that porch monkey realizes how fucking stupid he looks when he opens his mouth Originally Posted by gary5912
Never said you said it . I asked if you approved of it being said. gary5912 introduces race into the thread and people that point it out are then called race baiters by folks like you. What a joke...
Well WTF, looks like somebody inst checking those stats.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...al-employment/
He's trying to fix shit that isn't broken, that's his problem. This may not sound very fair but it just so happens this country isn't for everyone. He's trying to make it for everyone, regardless of their origin, work ethic or whatever. America has always welcomed those that want to contribute to what America stands for, such as Liberty and Freedom. Not those that want to ride on the coat tails of those with ambition and the desire to live and prosper in a free country. If the president wishes for Health care to be more affordable to those less fortunate that's fine, but his efforts should never backfire and infringe on those that have done their part to be insured.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+1