Seeking new glory hole girl

But managers and pimps don't hang out during the appointment, naked, rubbing their bare breasts on the patrons back while reaching between his legs massaging his jewels while he is using the glory hole-like I do. Doesn't that turn the session into a double session rather than an outsourced pimp managed session? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

Well.... That definitely puts a different spin on the issue and I obviously would not have been able to make the same comments had you added that to the description of services being rendered in the original Post....

Ohh... Wait... You planned it all that way.... I see now...
......Would someone please point-out exactly Whispers fit into this picture?
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
We all serve a purpose I guess.....Taylormaiden seems to think I'm good for her business by driving traffic to her thread..... but????

SofaKingFun = 743 Posts / No Reviews / A Habit of Defending a Business's right to do as they will without comment from consumers......

Would someone please point-out exactly how SofaKingFun fits in around here?

Just Kidding... No reason for anyone to answer... It's pretty obvious....
Pardon the interruption:

I love this thread, more exciting than the boring shit on the dallas board. With all this arguing, does anyone actually fuck down there in Austin?

So TaylorMaiden, next time you and your glory hole travel north up 35 let me know.

Now back to your quoting and rebuttal festival.
Okay folks steer this back on topic COCKSUCKING, man never thought I'd say that.
Hunter, don't bullshit, that's not the first time you've said that and it's not the last either.
Has she had any volunteers? Knowing who has "stepped up" could possible create a boom in business. Hell, even Sixxbach might join in!!!
Has she had any volunteers? Knowing who has "stepped up" could possible create a boom in business. Hell, even Sixxbach might join in!!! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Spacemtn, im always looking for a good deal......... i loves me some CIM!!!
Did I really just waste 20 minutes reading this?
We all serve a purpose I guess.....Taylormaiden seems to think I'm good for her business by driving traffic to her thread..... but????

SofaKingFun = 743 Posts / No Reviews / A Habit of Defending a Business's right to do as they will without comment from consumers......

Just Kidding... No reason for anyone to answer... It's pretty obvious.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yup, I'm the square peg who seemingly can't grasp the obvious.

Topic: cocksucker.

Whimpers (keeping it on topic), you're claiming that I "habitually" defend a business's right...; I wouldn't say that I'm defending anything more than I'm trying to understand what you're bitching about. If you'd go back and re-read post #57 about halfway down, I was asking what your gripe was all about. I didn't, (and still don't) know what in the hell you're complaining about; hence, my (still unanswered) questions to you.

If me asking "what's your gripe?" is considered a "habitual defense", or any kind of freaking defense for that matter, then damn; I don't even know how to respond to that kind of ridicularity. I can't dumb down that far and believe me, I'm trying.
{shrugs}

Okay, let's try this again. I'll keep this short and simple; just for you.

Taylor very clearly laid it out in her initial post what her expectations were and what she was seeking.

Whimpers, exactly what is your problem with any/all of this?

Well.... That definitely puts a different spin on the issue and I obviously would not have been able to make the same comments had you added that to the description of services being rendered in the original Post....

Ohh... Wait... You planned it all that way.... I see now... Originally Posted by Whispers

Still being silly. First of all, that information is in the bcd section of the several gh reviews I've gotten AND Had I put the description that separated me from a pimp, I would have been accused of posting an ad in the co-ed section. All I could hope was that you would chime in and drive traffic. I swear, I haven't used my jedi mind control on you.................yet.

And yes, I have the perfect new girl, one that lives close, by far one of the sweetest women to ever cross the boards, a shyness that is oh so charming, a few years of provider experience which will make contests fun, oh, and she's not crazy. AND, she swallows!!!!!! you can drop her extra tip through the curtain for being so tidy (to make sure I don't profit from her going the extra mile, of course. And that was an afterthought just for Whimpers peace of mind, so be sure to thank him for looking out for the girls like he does)!
[quote=Whispers;261561]We all serve a purpose I guess.....Taylormaiden seems to think I'm good for her business by driving traffic to her thread..... but????

He fit in me very nicely.. over and over and over and over..
Truth be told I'm oddly enough looking for a cocksucker that WILL drive me crazy.
Pardon the interruption:

I love this thread, more exciting than the boring shit on the dallas board. With all this arguing, does anyone actually fuck down there in Austin?

So TaylorMaiden, next time you and your glory hole travel north up 35 let me know.

Now back to your quoting and rebuttal festival. Originally Posted by monkmonk

I was wondering the samething! *sigh*

~Kisses Jen
Truth be told I'm oddly enough looking for a cocksucker that WILL drive me crazy. Originally Posted by Intimidator3
Oh Shit, There it is.

You don't "run any ladies" do you?

If so, you might want to keep and eye out for
those carrying timbers, hammers, and nails.