who has been banned recently? Part 4

• Tiny
  • 11-20-2022, 10:43 PM
oilfieldace
BANNED Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Gracias senor!
To follow up on post # 58, it is not difficult to understand why oilfieldace and barley have been banned again.
Yeah, it's hardly a mystery why they were banned. They both go from 0-60 a bit fast when they don't like your posts. People obviously have a right to their opinions, and you may not like them, but no need to get all pissy with them about it because it's not that fucking serious. Most don't, some do.

They'll likely come back and just do the same hotheaded shit but that's up to them and that's their call.

I don't care to see people get banned which is why I never RTM anything, but the rules are the rules, and they are not that difficult to follow.

For now though, hopefully thread starters will at the very least have a clear topic that is actually worthy of a discussion during their absence and no more redundant angry rant threads during the upcoming holidays.
To follow up on post # 58, it is not difficult to understand why oilfieldace and barley have been banned again. Originally Posted by VitaMan
ya made me look

the_real_Barleycorn
BANNED
contingent on someone else following suit? go for it. I'll go next. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Only if the party takes up my offer.
Don't know if I had $$$. Probably not since it sounds like a tit for tat thing.
linking infractions page can't be seen by others.

its an unseen part of your profile page the public does not get to see.

you can only copy the page. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I know it is not seen by other members.
But it is allowed for you to post a copy of your own when I asked a Mod.
Only if the party takes up my offer.
Don't know if I had $$$. Probably not since it sounds like a tit for tat thing. Originally Posted by Precious_b

let's hope said party does. it ain't me unless i missed your post on it.

I know it is not seen by other members.
But it is allowed for you to post a copy of your own when I asked a Mod. Originally Posted by Precious_b
the mods have said they have no issues with members posting their infractions. it's like posting your real name or your home address, if ya want to .. go for it.

all i'll say is my infraction page is 12 deep x 5 = 60 infractions. and i'm probably not the "king of infractions"

one wonders who is ....

bahahhahaaaaa
let's hope said party does. it ain't me unless i missed your post on it.

the mods have said they have no issues with members posting their infractions. it's like posting your real name or your home address, if ya want to .. go for it.

all i'll say is my infraction page is 12 deep x 5 = 60 infractions. and i'm probably not the "king of infractions"

one wonders who is ....

bahahhahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nope. Wasn't you that I referred to. Have it posted somewhere.

I'm a lightweight with that page.
And one can see their "infraction" page how?
And one can see their "infraction" page how? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

on your profile in any thread you posted in or at the top far right where your login is displayed select "view my profile" from the drop down menu. infractions will be the third tab shown. if there isn't one it means you have never gotten an infraction. it's only there if you've received one.

many people on this website have never received an infraction. hard to believe for many regular posters in this forum but true nonetheless.
e9500.. he got banned for being off topic and got assholy about it with the mod in a banned thread?
And one can see their "infraction" page how? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
If you have to ask.....
e9500.. he got banned for being off topic and got assholy about it with the mod in a banned thread? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

ecky9.5k thinks it's "edgy and cool" to poke the bear .. until the bear pokes back.

bahahahhaha
"edgy and cool"? dunno about that. I guess he thought he was being "Cute".
"edgy and cool"? dunno about that. I guess he thought he was being "Cute". Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

what's the difference? the result is the same.

bancation.

bahahahhahaaaa