Tell me a weird thing that turns you on?

In missionary and it's obvious I'm starting to cum and she grabs my ass cheeks and pulls me in tighter while grinding me with her groin and sticks her tongue down my throat.

As I start to cum in her mouth and she slows down her rhythm as she swallows spurt after spurt keeping a slight pressure with her mouth around my whole cock. When she feels I've emptied my soul, she gently milks the remaining juice up and out of me until I gently pull her head off of me.

I'm on the edge of the bed laying on my back & my feet on the floor and a lady is sitting on me in reverse cowgirl with another lady licking her pussy, my shaft, and balls. As I start to come, the lady on her knees pulls my cock out of the pussy and into her mouth to finish me off.

The dirty talk as I start to cum begging for more man juice.

I enter the incall and she's wearing high heals and a smile ( only )
And this https://cdn011.bdsmlr.com/uploads/ph...hp8wY9bc7G.gif I sometimes ask a provider to be nude when I arrive. And no that's not me, LOL Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
That s one of my faves to ask for !
OK this is so PG, but an extended LFK or soft DFK encounter while she’s sitting on my lap, her long hair brushing my face and that look in her eye. I could do an entire meeting like that. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
You gotta love it when you get the Rare Provider that you both just seem so click with an are 1 the whole time !
This is really odd and I'm sure it's a "daddy issue" kinda thing, but I love to watch men get dressed. My daddy wore a uniform and I'd watch him get ready for his shift. I'd watch him put his badge & tactical belt on. Watch the way he'd tie his shoes, add a quick shine on them....

I just love the way men are particular about their shirt, straightening their sleeves or fixing their collar, tightening their belts, fixing their pants. Mmmmmm Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
filing this away for my next Laura Lynn delites!!!
I love to get dick slapped when giving a bbbj
One knee up one knee down, hands on my chest while, calling me a nasty boy with a big cock while riding.

Having my dick rubbed and massaged for a while with both hands, through my jeans or boxer briefs while she closes her eyes, moans, and tells me how much she wants it.

Ass cheeks jiggling from a sudden move or awaiting a big thick cock to slide in.

Telling me to cum all over her.

If she rubs or spreads her ass while riding, letting those juicy cheeks drop on my dick.

With my dick standing at attention, her twerking on it but not putting it in, letting those cheeks slap both sides of it - while she’s facing either way.

Working her big ass on my tongue and face in 69.

Watching her put on lipstick or mascara in the mirror. Watching her put on stockings/leggings.

Titty fucking with bra or lingerie on. Riding with panties still on.

While she’s in reverse CG position, slapping that fat pussy with my hard dick.

Mutual masturbation, her riding a dildo in front of me, looking in my eyes while I stroke and cum all over her, as she continues riding, covered in cream.

Peeking at the insatiable MILF neighbor scenario.

All the things... Lol!
Getting my ass licked, TUMA, rusty trombone does it for me. Any ladies in fort worth that enjoy doing this. Message me. ��
One knee up one knee down, hands on my chest while, calling me a nasty boy with a big cock while riding.

Having my dick rubbed and massaged for a while with both hands, through my jeans or boxer briefs while she closes her eyes, moans, and tells me how much she wants it.

Ass cheeks jiggling from a sudden move or awaiting a big thick cock to slide in.

Telling me to cum all over her.

If she rubs or spreads her ass while riding, letting those juicy cheeks drop on my dick.

With my dick standing at attention, her twerking on it but not putting it in, letting those cheeks slap both sides of it - while she’s facing either way.

Working her big ass on my tongue and face in 69.

Watching her put on lipstick or mascara in the mirror. Watching her put on stockings/leggings.

Titty fucking with bra or lingerie on. Riding with panties still on.

While she’s in reverse CG position, slapping that fat pussy with my hard dick.

Mutual masturbation, her riding a dildo in front of me, looking in my eyes while I stroke and cum all over her, as she continues riding, covered in cream.

Peeking at the insatiable MILF neighbor scenario.

All the things... Lol! Originally Posted by TristanThick

I like undressing a woman who is fully clothed while she stands spread eagle with her hands on a wall and putting a finger in her ass.
I want to know everyone's weird kink that gets you going?

Mine is gagging, I love it!

Tell me yours!

HannahHearts <3
(469)598-2360
hottiehannah0994@gmail.com

Originally Posted by HannahHearts
I love a belt around my neck while Doggy.
Especially when the girl is wearing sheer stockings and rubs my cock with her feet. Drives me wild and makes me hard as a rock. A few of the girls I’ve seen have worn pantyhose and let me put a hole in them for go time. Doggy position and seeing that sheer fabric stretched across a hot ass is insane!!

I have no idea why that’s so hot to me....but it does it for me every time. Always a strange request, but you ladies have been accommodating!!!
  • BLM69
  • 02-25-2020, 05:42 PM
I love a belt around my neck while Doggy. Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
Extra Freaky! I like
Especially when the girl is wearing sheer stockings and rubs my cock with her feet. Drives me wild and makes me hard as a rock. A few of the girls I’ve seen have worn pantyhose and let me put a hole in them for go time. Doggy position and seeing that sheer fabric stretched across a hot ass is insane!!

I have no idea why that’s so hot to me....but it does it for me every time. Always a strange request, but you ladies have been accommodating!!! Originally Posted by twotrunksteve
Fishnet body suits, too. Something about it hugging those curves. Most def drives me wild.

Case in point...
https://www.youjizz.com/videos/court...-37702371.html

Intelligence and confidence are super turn-ons for me, too. Not necessarily weird, but sexy nonetheless. A woman who knows what she wants and will use what she has to get it can’t be understated.
I luv licking n sucking balls.....also luv sexy tanned calves on a man...love facesitting....hell there's so much I luv! Lol
Crashkopf..i need to sit my long pussy lips on your face..I will be that way week after next! Originally Posted by DallasRain
<3
Soft hands crawling up the legs of my boxers or shorts (this usually only happens in strip clubs) and stroking my package.