Guys I will almost NEVER pay more than $100 for any session

Lets see how long until this one gets banned! I am thinking not long since he has already started a thread on creampies and made a racial remark in the sandbox. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
before Sixx says it, it's very possible this is just another creampie loving guy who cruises streets and fast food joints.

that being said....i took one look at his avatar and realized right away who it is. i don't know how he does it but he is so pathetic yet persistent. oh well, he's always good for a laugh.

The OP didn't need to insult Jami or her nice looking booty, but I can see why some guys become jaded and go the Lowball route.

I don't do it. I'm always very clean, fresh and respectful to every lady. But I'd definitely say that I've been a walking, squirting ATM machine to most of the ladies I've seen. Even the ones I've seen multiple times or some of the more expensive ladies. Not every lady fits this description, but I'd say most just see this as a means to an end.

so basically, I guess I don't agree with those who say that the more expensive ladies are more appreciative or GFE like, at least not in my experience. Some ladies/providers can be incredibly sweet and grateful, but I think that depends more on their souls than their price tags. I think the only benefit to higher priced chicks is there is less of a risk they are having bukakke for breakfast.
You say that like a girl having a bukkake for breakfast is a bad thing.
These girls who get 200 bucks an hour are just plain good businesspeople. They would take a helluva lot less, but you desperate guys are willing to empty your wallets. Sometimes its best to be frugal. The War of 2012 is coming soon so stock up on food, ammunition, survival gear, precious metals and shit like that. Why pay 200 when most good looking girls will take 50 to 60? Think about it. 50 to 60 bucks for an hour to pay someone with no other practical skills and no education is pretty damn generous.
You say that like a girl having a bukkake for breakfast is a bad thing. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
maybe so. maybe it's better for them than Frosted Flakes. i'm just saying higher priced gals are supposedly less likely to have a train pulled on them, so wealthier dudes are paying for exclusivity.

These girls who get 200 bucks an hour are just plain good businesspeople. They would take a helluva lot less, but you desperate guys are willing to empty your wallets. Sometimes its best to be frugal. The War of 2012 is coming soon so stock up on food, ammunition, survival gear, precious metals and shit like that. Why pay 200 when most good looking girls will take 50 to 60? Think about it. 50 to 60 bucks for an hour to pay someone with no other practical skills and no education is pretty damn generous. Originally Posted by Doctor Rockso
War of 2012...never heard that before. let me guess Hum...Rockso, is this the upcoming race war you're waiting for? if so, i'm sure you'll be ready to trade canned goods for creampies.
New Wave, I guess you get your news from the mainstream media, and have yet to hear about this new wave of black flash mobs going on through the country. Shit, they even burned London to the ground. Its inevitable. Just look around. I don't suppose you are aware of what "they" did in the aftermath of Katrina.

Canned goods for creampies will certainly be a fair trade! I'm gonna lock and load as well as blow my load!

You say that like a girl having a bukkake for breakfast is a bad thing. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Are you talking about this video?(Warning, NSFW)

www.cumomelette.com
That has got to be the new Humpty record for "Time It Took To Get Banned"...
That has got to be the new Humpty record for "Time It Took To Get Banned"... Originally Posted by runswithscissors

I may start a thread called "What is humpty's problem?"
"I'm gonna lock and load as well as blow my load!"

Words to live by!
I really like 90 minute session ...... allows for chit chat... and allows for plenty of playtime...
Big shout out to all those ladies who don't try to wham bam me out the door.
I don't know what universe you're living in but most people would consider $24,000 a year to be very near the poverty level. Originally Posted by Booth

Exactly!! And dude(ad1179), you dont have to have a degree to make money! I was in sales and made DOUBLE what i make doing this, sooo your statement there was just silly!! Some girls do offer 100 sessions for quickes with repeat clients. Just curious though, did you think the thread would start a boycott or something? Lol that all guys would be like, this guy knows what he is talking about... with his one review? Or maybe that all girls would lower their rates? Oh sweetie, i for one would never want to work every day for 20 minutes for 100$. I would rather work 3 days a week, 1 hour each day and get my normal hour rate. Thats just me...
$100 for 20 mins.
60 mins/20 mins = 3
3 * $100/hr = $300/hr

So, you're paying a higher rate, but just using less time. Whatever floats your boat.
In a way, I wish I could be satisfied in 20 mins, but I can't. Also, bang n' go just doesn't do it for me. And I seriously doubt you can have true GFE in 20 mins.

Another downer for the short BnG sessions is that you most likely get a provider who's doing back to back or high volume. McD's is good if I'm starving, new to an area, and short on cash & time, but I rather spend the extra at a nice restaurant (if I'm going out to eat) because I'm a foodie.

Pay 4 play means different things to different people. Some pay for convenience with an exotic hottie and some want to explore and try new things with new people.
For example, I discovered Nuru through the hobby. Very cool experience and worth the extra to experience once in your lifetime!

I guess you can also say, buy the cheapest econo car out there. It does the same as the Porsche, Audi, or Lexus, as far as going from point A to point B. Why pay more on gas, taxes, and car itself? It could be the comfortable amenities or it could be the pure enjoyment of driving.

In the end, whatever floats your boat, dude. It's your money.
$100 for 20 mins.
60 mins/20 mins = 3
3 * $100/hr = $300/hr

So, you're paying a higher rate, but just using less time. Whatever floats your boat.
In a way, I wish I could be satisfied in 20 mins, but I can't. Also, bang n' go just doesn't do it for me. And I seriously doubt you can have true GFE in 20 mins.

Another downer for the short BnG sessions is that you most likely get a provider who's doing back to back or high volume. McD's is good if I'm starving, new to an area, and short on cash & time, but I rather spend the extra at a nice restaurant (if I'm going out to eat) because I'm a foodie.

Pay 4 play means different things to different people. Some pay for convenience with an exotic hottie and some want to explore and try new things with new people.
For example, I discovered Nuru through the hobby. Very cool experience and worth the extra to experience once in your lifetime!

I guess you can also say, buy the cheapest econo car out there. It does the same as the Porsche, Audi, or Lexus, as far as going from point A to point B. Why pay more on gas, taxes, and car itself? It could be the comfortable amenities or it could be the pure enjoyment of driving.

In the end, whatever floats your boat, dude. It's your money. Originally Posted by motorboating

Awesome, AWESOME point. Every male on this site pays for companionship. Why would one buyer begrudge another for what he paid for a date? Esp. when society deems us all perverts and misfits?
My concern is that he SHORTS provider's on their donation. He gives them only 100 when that is not their listed rated. It's in the alerts...
Awesome, AWESOME point. Every male on this site pays for companionship. Why would one buyer begrudge another for what he paid for a date? Esp. when society deems us all perverts and misfits?
.... Originally Posted by Stacy Martin
Well, guys who go for 60 minutes are paying for companionship. Guys who go for 20-30 minutes are paying for pussy. Probably the only exception to this rule are the guys paying for pussy who go for 60 minutes or more, because they can pop multiple times in a single session, or they need that amount of time to pop once.

Personally, I don't begrudge anybody who pays for companionship, but I think it's kind of dumb. I mean, it's not like the lady gives a shit whether you live or die. And even if she does, you'd usually never know the difference anyway, especially if she's a good actor. It's like paying somebody to be nice to you. If you want companionship, why not just find a civie and ask her to hang out? At least then you know that the companionship is genuine, and you might even get laid without having to pay a dime.

Note: I do pay for 60 minute sessions, but that's because I have to do outcalls for logistical reasons, and most ladies won't travel for a quickie. After I'm done, I'd just assume have them leave, but don't want to seem like an ass, so now I have to lay there and talk to this person (who would probably rather be somewhere else anyway) for another 20+ minutes, or just fuck her again, knowing I'm not going to get off a second time.
'cmon peepz; we all know that BP, CL, SB, Playpages, Cityerotic and P411 are FULL of supermodels, giving it up for $100.

And, if you are charming and/or good looking (as I obviously am), then it's free.

Surely, everyone knows that, and it does not need repeating... right ?