$60 for 28 mi. in gas!

Hell im 40 6'0" tall & 210 lbs. And am in great shape! Probably ( im geussing) moreso than most of the guys on here. And dont need the little magic pill to get me jumpstarted! Two pops, no problem! Hell can go more! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
quan will be sooo jealous!!

I guess the reality is this. A lady may charge what she wants and that is her business. You can chose to accept the rate or move on. Travel fees make sense on a number of different levels and they are going to vary depending on the distance etc.

I drive a truck. It gets shitty mileage but thats my fault ... I like the truck!

If I can arrange for an outcall with a lady who is a ways away then I can expect that there might be a travel fee. If she has a driver there WILL BE a travel fee.

Joking or no the bottom line is that we are seeking a valuable service and personally if I find a lady who meets my needs then I will be willing to pay what I need to make arrangements to see her!

And being just over 40, 6'3", and NORTH of 230lbs ... 3 pops in an hour is what I am looking for, want, and will deliver with a smile the question is where is the beautiful woman who will satisfy my needs, desires, and expectations?

DD
Damn DD your in the stud club!! Lmao

And being just over 40, 6'3", and NORTH of 230lbs ... 3 pops in an hour is what I am looking for, want, and will deliver with a smile the question is where is the beautiful woman who will satisfy my needs, desires, and expectations?

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Time for a roll-call.
I'm just under 6 feet, well over 230lbs., balding, hairy, with dorky glasses. good for 1 pop which takes place within 3 minutes. Not a member of the stud club. Card carrying member of the dud club.
You guys! If you're going to give us your stats, you're leaving out one very important one. How big are those luscious schlongs?
  • GP
  • 06-27-2012, 02:27 PM